1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Fastest Way To Make Money Online

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by tac88, Feb 16, 2013.

If you want to make money online I found that the fastest way to be successful at it is to find the traffic first then find a offer that goes with the traffic and answer the problems with your affiliate offers.

So you can do this with forums or twitter LinkedIn wherever you have people with a problem.
    People flock to he internet for information! Give them what they are looking for and build trust and you will be rewarded.

Most people do it the other way by finding a offer first then try to get traffic to it !
    This is not the right way of going about it.
    TBone

tac88, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  2. bettaone

bettaone Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Tac88
    I have to agree with you. When people are looking for products instead of looking at forums in their niche to see what people are asking questions - they go off looking to find a product and then wonder whether people will want it or not.

Go to a few forums in your niche and see what type of questions people are asking. Answer these questions in the form of a report and they will certainly want your product. People want solutions to their problems.

bettaone, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  3. ankitsingh4061

ankitsingh4061 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi 2 All,
    I m a rookie on this site and in this stream. Could you please guide me as I also need money!!!

ankitsingh4061, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  4. Luke_Wright

Luke_Wright Member

Best Answers:
    You are definitely right. If you give proper information you gain trust from the people. It is easy way to gain traffic.

Luke_Wright, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  5. ankitsingh4061

ankitsingh4061 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @Luke.. could u plz suggest me for the same!!!

ankitsingh4061, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  6. Luke_Wright

Luke_Wright Member

Best Answers:
    If you need some special advice,be free to pm me,I will help you if I can.

Luke_Wright, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  7. nickstrech

nickstrech Member

Best Answers:
    Yes that is the best method, its down to keyword research if you need to find good keywords which of course are high search low competition and then find the product.

nickstrech, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  8. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have to disagree, I think both methods work fine..as long as you know how to get the traffic.

ninjamtlt1, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  9. tac88

tac88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What I do for each product that I promote is build a customer avatar so that I can get inside the heads of my perspective buyers and think as they do.

I find where online they hangout and then interact with helpful advise. Then I will find high traffic websites that match my demographic (avatar) and then schedule a direct to site media buy.
    Now I have a high amount of highly targeted traffic and usually at a unbelievable price that is going to convert like crazy..

tac88, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  10. tarcea14

tarcea14 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is some great advice for newbies and advanced marketers! :)
    Kudos to you for this information! Building a rapport with your
    customers can and will certainly secure your income if you can
    continue to provide them with the products and tools that they
    need and/want, they will always continue to buy from you over
    and over and over again...

Brand New Auto-Pilot System

tarcea14, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  11. Nyamache Joshua

Nyamache Joshua Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What you are simply telling us is that we first find a niche market then create a product. With a niche market we find out the problem and thereafter create a product that will solve the problem.

Nyamache Joshua, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  12. drkwrld

drkwrld Active Member

Best Answers:
    CPA is a good way of making money if you have a good site with great content. I personally do cpa and is going great for me.

drkwrld, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  13. Deceth

Deceth Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Listen, there's a lot of good advice in this thread that you should completely ignore if you want to make money online.

All of these good ideas have been done before. They've been tested, and they work. WHAT KIND OF CHALLENGE IS THAT?

What you need to do is forget the good ideas. You need to be unique, which means you need to follow some bad advice if you want to be successful.

That's where I come in. I have tons of bad ideas to help you succeed.

First of all, you need to learn how to make lolcats. In the future, real cats will be replaced with lolcats, because it's the best part of the cat. If you invest early in this market segment, you are bound to make about one hundred billion dollars or maybe less.

Think about it carefully. Not only are you solving a niche market problem by creating real lolcats, but you're creating a very terrible problem by breeding lolcats that will destroy the economy by eliminating all forms of productivity.

You see, it is very easy to conquer the world.

Deceth, Feb 18, 2013 IP
  14. jimmydls

jimmydls Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello. If you want to make money online pm me i will tell you the way.

jimmydls, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  15. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    The idea is to build your list first, then you market related products to your specific niche.

Many people do it the other way round. They focus they energy in promoting a product without
    having a list. They think, because they have a product, they are going to
    make money.

The first thing that should be done is BUILD A LIST first, once you have a list you can promote the
    products you want to your list.

If your question is where are those products.

You can visit clickbank for ideas and products information.

All the best.

Gianni Palazzo, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  16. Andy Benson

Andy Benson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Exactly right! Find a hungry crowd and give em what they want! Works every time. This is what we all call "Market Research" Miss this out and you will fail. You may think that your "Super Duper Elite Video Course On Extreme Speed Ironing" is the best thing ever, but if there's no hungry market out there for it, you wont make a dime!

Find what people what and then give it to them by the bucket load!

Andy Benson, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  17. Digital.Diva

Digital.Diva Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, absolutely find the traffic first - but then...the secret sauce...make sure that the offer you are presenting them (whether it be a free offer to get them on your own list OR whether it is a paid offer), offers VALUE that far exceeds the price you are asking of your prospect.

The price for them may simply be giving you their email address - or pulling out their credit card. Whatever the cost, if you can easily demonstrate the value of your offer supremely outweighs the price, you will more than likely have a long term customer.

Digital.Diva, Feb 23, 2013 IP