1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Graic.com - Pr 2 - 9 Yrs Old - 5 Letter Premium Prounceable Domain

Discussion in 'Domains' started by sensitiveheart_4, Feb 17, 2013.

Starting at $50 | Low Reserve | 3 Days Auction

The story behind Graic.com
    I bought this domain some time ago in a premium auction. I immediately saw what huge potential this domain has, but sadly i never got the time to develop this domain.

You Are Bidding For:
    • Premium Five Letter Domain Name
    • PR 2 Domain
    • 9 years old
    • Easy To Remember
    • Easy To Spell
    • Brandable
    • Good Name To Start Business Or Protect Your Business
    • 12 Months Free Hosting

In-and-Out Facts About Graic.com...
    Graic.com is a Pr 2 Domain and 9 years old, You won't find many domains which are this old and highly brandable up for sell.

Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
    Expiration: 2013-12-27
    Domain age: 9 years, 1 month, 16 days
    http://who.godaddy.com/whois.aspx?domain=graic.com&prog_id=GoDaddy

More details about the domain :
    http://www.rankchecker.com/pagerank-checker/#www.graic.com
    http://www.opensiteexplorer.org/links?site=www.graic.com

Why I'm Selling...
    If I had the opportunity to keep this gold mine for myself I would never have sold it! I have invested money on buying the domain plus there are domain reviewing cost
    Sadly there are bills to pay and I'm working on other projects. I also build websites as a hobby, and it kind of my passion.
    There is so much more to say, but I think I will stop here.
    Feel greatly free to PM me or shoot me a comment for any questions you might have.

sensitiveheart_4, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  2. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    It is SALE! SALE!!!!! not "sell" GOD your guys Engrish is starting to piss me off.

ChR0n1k, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  3. jiwapps

jiwapps Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0

May be English isn't his first language. What the big deal? Try writing down posts in your second language and ill get people getting pissed off at you!!

jiwapps, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  4. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 5
    I am guessing you haven't been in the industry for long... of course English isn't their first language. This is an English forum, and a proper understanding of basic grammar goes a long way. And as for my 2nd language, Je n'aurais jamais poster françaises ici parce qu'il serait inutile

ChR0n1k, Feb 21, 2013 IP
  5. jiwapps

jiwapps Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've been in industry from past 5 years, here on this board we should motivate and inspire other internet marketers by guiding them and by learning from other experienced members and not just complaint about grammatical mistakes. To be honest this way you are just letting non-english speakers to stay away from posting. This is English forum, correct but its just said to avoid people posting in spanish or any other language this doesn't mean that to post on this board you should be a native English speaker or have complete proper understanding of grammar. You could advice him but not piss off at him.

jiwapps, Feb 21, 2013 IP