1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Data Entry In Multiple Tables At A Time

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by sureshsami, Feb 15, 2013.

I have created different tables in different pages of my blog but all tables have same header , i need to enter data in these tables, some data elements are common for some tables, so how can i enter data in these different tables at a time, Like categories to a post..... i will explain my problem with an example

In my blog I have created 10 tables in different pages,names of those tables are x0,x1,x2,x3,x4,x5,x6,x7,x8,x9, all tables have same header, if a data entry is common to some tables say x1,x3,x4,x7 , now i need to enter data in all these tables individually, which takes very much time, so please send a way how to enter data in multiple tables at a time...

sureshsami, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  2. Alam

Alam Active Member

Best Answers:
    As far I know, you can execute several mysql insert command at a time as you need. so you can insert data into one or more than one tables at a time.

Alam, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  3. cesurasean

cesurasean Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to use an insert statement. Are you using PHP and MySQL? We need more information from you.

cesurasean, Feb 20, 2013 IP