1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Increase Adsense Cpc

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ifhamkhanblogger, Feb 14, 2013.

Hello I want to know any ways to increase adsense cpc??

Thanks

ifhamkhanblogger, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  2. evry1falls

evry1falls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend that you get to know why you earn little, in order to know how to increase it ....
    read this (http://adsense-tips-newbie.blogspot.com/2013/02/Googleadsenseearnlow.html) or this (https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/most-reasons-why-google-adsense-earn-too-low.2634116/) they are both the same, but the first one is much more up-to-date

evry1falls, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  3. Pontifex

Pontifex Member

Best Answers:
    I am not an expert, but if you do all the stuff right, what you can improve is the banners placement and your content, about page, description etc.

Pontifex, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  4. subashchandrapoudel

subashchandrapoudel Active Member

Best Answers:
    Things that can be done for increasing CPC in adsense:

* Use only one or two ad slots per page ( But make sure you get enough clicks by placing them on hot areas of your site)
    * Do simple research online to find the CPC offered by advertisers which are shown mostly on your site ; and block them through adsense account if they are offering very low CPC. ( But make sure you block only advertisers with very very low cpc)
    * Write articles about more hot topics and popular topics in your sites.
    * Do some online research to find what keywords have maximum CPC and try to write articles about them in your site.

subashchandrapoudel, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  5. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Targeted traffic is the key..

Get visitors from the US, AUS, Canada, UK, NEW Zealand and so-on..

Those are countries that carry the most advertisers, so they pay more to be on top or first, whether in search results or on your website.

Also, within your adsense interface, turn off SOCIAL BASED ADS and turn on INTEREST BASED ADS as well. My CPC actually went up about .50 a click. Not too bad if you ask me?

Holla!~

GuruCreation, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  6. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Where you get visitors from makes little to no difference to the CPC, the CPC is solely based on what Advertisers (NOT visitors!) are prepared to pay in google adwords for set keywords. So if your site only targets low value keywords then you will simply never get a high CPC e.g. you cannot force advertisers to pay more per click!!!
    CPC is down to what advertisers are prepared to pay in relation to the keywords on your site.
    Good tip about the 'Social based ads' though.

adsenseplr, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  7. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase your adsense income, the first thing you need to do is to increase your traffic and then you need to place your adsense ads in a very tricky way. There are some common places which generate high revenue by more clicks. You can use the below format:
    1. One banner just under post title where only text only ads
    2. One medium rectangle or wide skyscraper on the right sidebar
    3. One horizontal link unit just below the blog header image
    Hope this format will work for you.

Himadri Subrah Saha, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  8. MinimalBlog

MinimalBlog Member

Best Answers:

You missed something vitally important - targeted ads. Visitors are important in this respect.

MinimalBlog, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  9. subashchandrapoudel

subashchandrapoudel Active Member

Best Answers:

Yeah 100% correct about the CPC based on what advertisers are prepared to pay. But Advertisers are prepared to pay various amount of CPC based on which region the visitor is from. And as there is more competition between advertisers who wants to show their ads to US / Canada / UK visitors ; I guess getting more visitors from US / UK will get more CPC.

And another thing to take care of is a Visitor from India who land in your site by searching for keyword "Hosting" will certainly yield more CPC than a visitor from US who lands on your site by searching for keyword "discussion forum" ( I don't mean exact these keywords ; I am just giving an analogy )

subashchandrapoudel, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  10. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:

WRONG!

but thanks for the input...lol

GuruCreation, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  11. Himadri Subrah Saha

Himadri Subrah Saha Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ MinimalBlog... Yeah good point. I missed one important point and that is targeted ads.

Himadri Subrah Saha, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  12. adsenseplr

adsenseplr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Errr...No it's not WRONG - Please do explain how if for your site's chosen keyword the maximum a google adwords advertiser is prepared to pay say $2 per click, then please, please do tell us all how you are going to get paid more than that? Is google going to give you a pat on the back and pay you 50c more just because you feel the CPC should be higher. The CPC from adsense is based on a % of what an adwords advertiser is prepared to pay! Does the money you get come from some other mythical source. Adwords by default sets the payout in Adsense e.g. Google is not going to have a higher adsense payout for a keyword than it is getting paid by an advertiser are they???? Err...if not they'd run at a loss.
    As I'm WRONG (One word? that was helpful to a lot of people I'm sure) - please do expand on what you think of sets the CPC?
    What I should have pointed out was what one of the others did and that the countries aspect comes into it. But to shout WRONG helps no one. As someone with such a high number of posts I would have thought you'd have taken more time to expand on this and actually contribute something meaningful to the thread.

adsenseplr, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  13. Bwesole

Bwesole Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In conclusion, you may apply all the above tips and still get $0.05 per click. Do you know why?? the factors determining cpc are enormous. No one mentioned traffic source for example. Two no one has mentioned the actions of the visitor. One Visitor may just click and opt out of the ad without even reading a word while another may even go ahead and purchase a product or sign up after clicking the Ad. Then there is a case of accidental clicks.

Bwesole, Nov 17, 2013 IP