1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Whats your experience with affiliate marketing?

Discussion in 'Google' started by saksare, Jun 23, 2011.

1. vijaysinh1

vijaysinh1 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Dear i need your help, it would my pleasure if you guide & help..

vijaysinh1, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  2. Creative-Dsigners

Creative-Dsigners Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi i think the combination of Network Marketing and Affiliate Marketing is working great. By using the product (it has your link) and posting it on facebook you get people's attention, together you build a team and help eachother out. Works great so far

Creative-Dsigners, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  3. sb4forum

sb4forum Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's a really very very helpful information for me. Many many thanks......................

sb4forum, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  4. digitalcreativenetwork

digitalcreativenetwork Member

Best Answers:
    So far my knowledge is concerned, nothing will work well until you will generate goodwill with potential customers. Since there are lots of ways that are very common in promotion, I would suggest you 2 things that I think will make you stand out of the crowd and new potential customers really notice the difference and started trusting your words. Those 2 things are
    1. interaction through forum
    2. Video Review of the products on Youtube.
    3. It would be more better if you can somehow establish contact with few of the customers and manage to get their video testimonials for the product they have used.
    I agree that getting video testimonials from the customers are not easy still if you will be in their touch then at least they will help you getting more business from their contact list.

digitalcreativenetwork, Mar 21, 2013 IP
  5. digitalcreativenetwork

digitalcreativenetwork Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to say something more on this.... The first thing you should do while selecting affiliate product is do good resarch about the product that you are interested in promoting. Don't just select to promote a product because it will help you earning good commission, rather choose something that has really good conversion, so that even the commission is less but good conversion will help you earn a lot. Create your own blog. Write almost everything on your blog about the product you are promoting.. write a about every possible queries that could come in the mind of the buyer before he would like to purchase the product you are promoting. Remember one thing that you should write true review, true solutions and also mention the drawbacks if any. This will help developing your image as a true fact teller in the mind of the buyer and they will start trusting
    your words and when u suggest them to buy something, they will buy as they trust you. Keep in mind that it is not the product that really get sells in the market but it is the goodwill of the seller, the innocent sales pitch of the seller that helpa selling the product. So fake promises and fake review may hell you getting 1 time sales but will never hell making you super affiliate.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
    digitalcreativenetwork, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  6. alyssahurkey

alyssahurkey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I found email marketing very effective method in order to earn as well as targeting traffic.

alyssahurkey, Apr 1, 2013 IP
    david01 likes this.
  7. Premnath321

Premnath321 Member

Best Answers:
    Superb ! Discussions. The result is nothing.

Premnath321, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  8. david fern

david fern Member

Best Answers:
    that's a good idea, test many methods first before deciding which one we need to focus. thanks nexo

david fern, Apr 1, 2013 IP
  9. Jing_MorinHosting

Jing_MorinHosting Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Best is to have unique articles and beautiful linked targeted keywords to affiliates programs. Or made banners of some affiliate programs :)

Jing_MorinHosting, Apr 4, 2013 IP
  10. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:
    Excuse me, what's the difference between article marketing and blog marketing?

Do you mean article marketing is the content which has written in article sites and blog marketing is the blog which writing about product review, don't you?

So, what about writing the article and posting on the blog. It means applying both of them?

Thank you.

Michael Leng, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  11. zfa32937

zfa32937 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have been using the amazon affiliate program and have been able to make a steady $50 a month so far from making sells. It seems it really is a hit or miss. I have made a few blogs about products and have tried to drive traffic to those blogs from posting on relevant forums and discussion to drive traffic to my blog. The key is to have actual good content and recommend the best products for what you are writing about. You have to do a lot of good research in order to do that...

zfa32937, Apr 6, 2013 IP
  12. ethicalhacking

ethicalhacking Member

Best Answers:
    well I am making over $500 a day from affiliate marketing so I can say that it works pretty well.

Atleast for me.

Just stick to the basics and things will work.
    That's all I can suggest.

ethicalhacking, Apr 21, 2013 IP
  13. Michael Leng

Michael Leng Active Member

Best Answers:

That's pretty success in affiliate marketing. Can you share what and where you do with?

Michael Leng, Apr 22, 2013 IP
  14. Dual_Traffic

Dual_Traffic Peon

Best Answers:
    Earning money is never easy on the web but it's not impossible, before building our own network we been that road too , and use almost everything out there to make a buck, social media and forums was our best choice but then one day we started ad marketing but not with adsense, we try a few networks and they did pretty good to us. but it's a matter of taste, we all have different opinions and what might work for us it might not work for you....

Dual_Traffic, Apr 24, 2013 IP
  15. Dual_Traffic

Dual_Traffic Peon

Best Answers:
    That's true but big fishes come with tons of restrictions and for me in particular preffer a closer relationship when it's about doing business online, I tried to reach adsense support one time and it was such a pain, for us it's all about customer service and of course making money.

Dual_Traffic, Apr 25, 2013 IP