1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Get Unique And Interesting Articles Related To Your Niche For Free!

Discussion in 'Blogging' started by MarketerINC, Jan 25, 2013.

I think title describes it all. Got no any idea for new post? Struggling in search of guest bloggers? Want to grow up your blog?

Well, all these problem have one very simple solution. When I have no idea for new post to publish, my blog used to have no new content at all and looked so boring.

But I found a great simple solution for it and that is: http://www.myblogguest.com

Just register a account, browse the article category related to your blog, scroll down the screen until you get the article you like, offer the article owner, publish it in your blog and BAMM!

You see how easy it is to get totally well written and unique contents for absolutely free!

Another good thing is...you can get many article as much as you want and choose exactly which article you like!

So no more struggle searching for guest bloggers.

I hope this simple tip helped you :)

Cheers!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
    MarketerINC, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  2. dianarob

dianarob Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks, great tip. However, what do you mean by offer the owner? You offer to pay him? If that is the case the article is no longer free right?

dianarob, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  3. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great offer here. Having a niche-focused site is very important, it can help you a lot in the long run, especially if you wanna make money from your site.

ninjamtlt1, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  4. Emma Pollard

Emma Pollard Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is all well and good but can you guarantee the blogs havent already been used? Original content is always better for ranking, you could always pay someone to produce the blogs for you, you then get original content and someone else keeps making a living too everyone is a winner!!

Emma Pollard, Feb 16, 2013 IP