1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Start-up Site, 60k Uniques A Month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by CuBeGroup, Feb 14, 2013.

This is a new site, there has been a lot of SEO and traffic work in the past few days so it is generating around 2,000 uniques a day with between 6 and 7 page views per person with a bounce rate of 27%. There is a lot of scope to monetise this site, a few ads have been put on and they have generated around $7 having been on there for a couple of days, a lot more work could be done. The BIN Price is high, as we're looking for offers for now. Attached is screen shot of Google Analytics, this hasn't fully updated yet so today appears lower but that should level up with the rest as the day ends. Shot 1.jpeg Shot 2.jpeg

CuBeGroup, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  2. TwistOffMedia

TwistOffMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Website has no search engine traffic a seller tried telling me it was all SEO traffic. I have access to analytics and it is all direct traffic from no source, aka paid garbage traffic.

TwistOffMedia, Feb 14, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and UnderWaterPc like this.
  3. CuBeGroup

CuBeGroup Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I have hired 10 seo guys to generate traffic. Their respective track records were all exemplary and I trusted them. Traffic stats are not my usual area, dropship is which can be judged on sales. I thank tristangemus for his opinion, but I have paid for no traffic myself. The cPanel 'AwStats' traffic shows plenty of search engine and referral traffic, I can send these shots to anyone of interest. However, for now I will be removing this thread.

CuBeGroup, Feb 14, 2013 IP