1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review the page

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by cutenancy, Jan 14, 2013.

cutenancy, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  2. domainbuggy

domainbuggy Peon

Best Answers:
    Very nice looking website/directory. Title is a little blurry..might could use a change, so that it is a little bigger, and more memorable....other then that, looks really good!

domainbuggy, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  3. hubaib elahi

hubaib elahi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    wonderful website with good looking design

hubaib elahi, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  4. Moon Raja

Moon Raja Peon

Best Answers:
    Its wonderful and easy to find information about tour.

Moon Raja, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  5. barbiecan29

barbiecan29 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well the font is a little small work on theme color and other things are fine.

barbiecan29, Jan 15, 2013 IP
  6. sandra_clair

sandra_clair Peon

Best Answers:
    very nice design

sandra_clair, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  7. Stan Victor

Stan Victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your theme is looking fine but i think you need to do some modification.
    Change green color from left side bar, use something different like dark blue.
    Also change the site logo, make a attractive and professional design

Stan Victor, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  8. eldiablo

eldiablo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

your website looks really decent, but you should really change following:
    • Change logo to something more visible and better looking even if it's just text make it clear and easy to read
    • Change sidebar green color to a bit darker blue then sidebar itself, try using color from those arrows pointing sidebar items
    • Add image to your post, you are talking about destination, add few images of that destination to the offer itself
    • Remove palm and suitcase image, it does not belong there, nothing on the website is not cartooned so remove that it just doesn't belong there
    • Make color of the button "Get tour quote" more visible and to stand out more, even going with dark blue or dark orange or something like that will do well.
    • Use bullets in your post to make post more readable for example for packages, they will stand out more
    • Use bullets or numbering for illustrating 3 steps as well, it will be way much easier to read
    • And use headlines to separate post parts
    Try applying all of the above and it will look even better in my humble opinion. :)

eldiablo, Feb 14, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  9. kenzo22

kenzo22 Member

Best Answers:
    I think you should focus on some details and menu outlook to make it look more professional.I don't like this bright green colour, I would replace it with some good looking texture (maybe sand and replace blue boxes with water texture?). Also, the logo on the top of the page should be more attractive and brighter. You use 4 different titles : "Kerala Tour and Travels" in website title, "India Delhi Hostels" on the top, "India Tour Packages" on those nice photos and "Kerala Tour Packages" in the centre. You should clean it up a little ;)

kenzo22, Feb 14, 2013 IP
  10. Andrew Aidan

Andrew Aidan Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice Design . . .

President's Day

Andrew Aidan, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  11. mirzahome

mirzahome Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    1. Change the Header its not giving professional look.
    2. Add content on based of location. You add same content on each page with changing of the place name.
    3. Why there are other countries list in Going To? also part of your website?
    4. Some broken images on content.
    I hope these points will help to improve. :)

mirzahome, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  12. Calanau

Calanau Active Member

Best Answers:
    Where is the "Best Answer" button when you need it...:p

PS. People, what is the point in posting a "wonderful website with good looking design " or "very nice design " or "Nice Design . . . President's Day " when it clear that the website need some more work put into it. If you don't have anything constructive to say, just don't say anything. You can say its a good design... but at least add some arguments that support your opinion.

Calanau, Feb 16, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  13. cutenancy

cutenancy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a lot.

cutenancy, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  14. freeadstime

freeadstime Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We hope our answer can help you to improve your site as well. We rather will tell you more about your SEO approach and how you can have the basics.
    • Your site www and none www version both works. Only one should work, otherwise your entire site will be duplicated content and it may not rank well in search engines. This can be done by adding 3 lines to your .htaccess file and then you should setup your Google webmaster tools properly as well. PM me if you needed more info.
    • You are missing Favicon. Sites without Favicon tend to be less attractive when people have multiple sites open in their browsers. Make sure to add a Favicon, it should be .ico format and you can use a 16 px by 16 px image for this purpose. Again, you can PM me, if you needed to know more.
    • Your footer copyright notice says 2012: "Copyright © 2011-12 indiadelhihotels All Rights Reserved.". It is important to update this date for both getting rank well in search engines and people. It actually is a factor that Google quality team do look at.
    • I couldn't verify if you're involved in social networking sites, make sure to get involve and have a Facebook fan page, Twitter page as well as Google+ page.
    • The keyword density for the following words is too high:
    delhi 35 11.48%
    hotels 32 10.49%
    tour 27 8.85%
    packages 17 5.57%
    Make sure not to pass over 2 or 3 %. Keyword stuffing can be the cause of a site getting penalized in search engines.
    Last not least, we sure liked your website and we can see a lot of potentials.
    Best of luck

freeadstime, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  15. colincurt

colincurt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your sites looks excellent, but you need to do some changes like change the color combination on top level because your title looks normal also create logo related to travel blog. Please add topics like contact us, and about us in category and write about your site in about us category. Also add some activities which you are providing during the travel also any packages if you are offering in your packages page.

colincurt, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  16. freshgreenlove

freshgreenlove Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i suggest you change your banner with your logo, may be logo your Kerala Tour
    *you have logo? if not.. try create logo for unique or symbol your bussines

freshgreenlove, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  17. cbusiness

cbusiness Active Member

Best Answers:

Couldn't have said it better myself.
    Main thing for me would be to suggest placing special importance on making things stand out that should be noticeable.

I.E.
    -The logo at the top. It isn't clear, doesn't give a professional look, & blends in with the background color too well making it difficult to read. (You'll want people to remember the name of your site, so you should place importance on that top banner being clear, professional looking and making a good impression on your visitors)

- The colors (as was already stated) on the sidebar, aren't very easy on the eyes. Changing that bright lime green to something else would work really well.

-Include more graphics in actual posts. Now of days people are much more attracted to image content (hence why new social media like pinterest and instagram have become so popular). I think this will help encourage people to read content and continue browsing pages on site.

Other than that, I think the site appears to have a nice layout. Seems simple to navigate, which is always good.

cbusiness, Mar 13, 2013 IP
  18. rehan.khalid.9235

rehan.khalid.9235 Active Member

Best Answers:
    here what i think about your website..

• old fashioned style website. simple color and simple navigation
    • Add some Quality graphic work in it
    • use technologies like AJAX on your site to remove unnecessary page loads.

rehan.khalid.9235, Apr 5, 2013 IP
  19. Rondel Cabarubias

Rondel Cabarubias Member

Best Answers:
    Nice site But Color Combination is not looking well.

i think you need more work on it. best of luck...

Rondel Cabarubias, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  20. adferger1

adferger1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think the site looks ok. Try directing some traffic, and see how it converts..

adferger1, Apr 8, 2013 IP