1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Promoting amazon via Youtube

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by nufcfan, Dec 4, 2012.

1. NewHDD-Blog

NewHDD-Blog Member

Best Answers:
    there is a lot of videos on yt the review about amazon product, so i think it's effective...

NewHDD-Blog, Jan 7, 2013 IP
  2. drkwrld

drkwrld Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can outsource from fiverr just get some one to make you review videos about the product, upload to youtube with some great keywords and Boom! Magic Lol

drkwrld, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  3. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have sample of those video? would love to see them

point2, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  4. mohibnumalik

mohibnumalik Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i'm still don't understand how to promote amazon product via youtube...

mohibnumalik, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  5. jmoe

jmoe Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    These types of videos are very effective. People LOVE to see you actually using a product. Simple product reviews will work also, but keep in mind that they must be useful to those watching your videos. If not, you will only frustrate the viewer and there will be no sales.

jmoe, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  6. emvy548

emvy548 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are 2 ways to promote Amazon products through YouTube:

1. Make a short video consisting of slides in which you show the features and images of the product that you're promoting. The video can be 30 seconds to a minute in length. Make them with Windows Movie Maker or use the free version of Animoto, it doesn't matter. At the end of the video insert an annotation that says "click the link below" or "click the link below for discount". Now if its a short video as described make sure that you link to your website where there is a detailed review of the product or an articles in the niche with a link to the product.

2. The second method is to make a longer video. Ideally it should be a detailed video review of the product. So say you're promoting an iPhone(just an example), so in the video you unpack an iPhone and go through its features and review them while showing the phone in close-up including the screen of the device when you are showing the navigation etc.

Now it may not be possible to buy every product so you then you do a detailed review either speaking into the camera or using slides which contain a detailed review or a mix of both. In this method - if the video is indeed a detailed, informative video review - you can link directly to Amazon. Now there is a contention on whether you can link directly to Amazon or not. To be really safe, always link to your own landing page/ website.

If you browse YouTube you will find plenty of examples of both method 1 and 2. Both methods are effective. The key is to have high quality videos and not sloppily done 2-minute jobs.

emvy548, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  7. n00bl3t

n00bl3t Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    question... is it really against amazon TOS putting your amazon aff link in youtube desc?

n00bl3t, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  8. bihguy

bihguy Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info but where can I get the products to review of compare, it's not wort to spend $500 to buy something if you will only make $100 and so. And also where can I learn to make good videos.

bihguy, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  9. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    What I have done with some of my amazon stores is go to fiverrr and have some short videos created and have them review my store and talk about the products I'm selling. Then I upload the videos onto YouTube and add it to my store. Then you also add a link from YouTube to your amazon store and it really has helped the stores I put youtube videos on.

Ntech25, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  10. bihguy

bihguy Member

Best Answers:
    You are a genius.

bihguy, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  11. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No genius, just trying all I can do to make google happy and they are not easy to make happy heh. I like promoting Amazon products and building different stores and seeing which one will take off and do good for me.

I also help new users get their own store built quickly and set live for anyone interested in having amazon stores.

Ntech25, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  12. premise911

premise911 Member

Best Answers:
    no i dont think its against Amazon TOS, but maybe Youtube. i've heard youtube will take down your video if it's spammy and not of great quality. If you have a bunch of Amazon links in the description it will be flagged and Youtube will most likely take it down.

Amazon doesnt really care where the traffic is coming from as long as you're not using black hat methods.

premise911, Feb 13, 2013 IP
    Ntech25 likes this.
  13. matdig

matdig Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think the right topic is how to generate traffic from video (youtube). If you can generate mass traffic from youtube, you can sell anything...

matdig, Feb 28, 2013 IP
  14. hope2life

hope2life Active Member

Best Answers:
    Making a video of any product and uploading on youtube is easy. But getting the product itself is difficult. If you will ask me to buy it than I can directly sell it on my website and why would I join affiliate then?
    Getting the product to make a video is something you need to go offline.

hope2life, Mar 1, 2013 IP
  15. Gabriel31

Gabriel31 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dont upload the video with your main Google email account...

Gabriel31, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  16. Gabriel31

Gabriel31 Peon

Best Answers:
    OK...
    1.Before you upload the video you call the file name as your keyword
    2. Search in Google with your keyword and see if there any videos from YouTube,if so cheek the view count-if its like 10000 well...its going to be to hard to get your video in page 1 of Google/YouTube.
    no more then 5000-1000 the less the batter.
    But if the video dont have the keyword in the description/Header and have 10000+ its ok to go for it.
    3.In the Header the keyword must appear.
    4. In description write three hundred word This article must contains the keyword tow times.The first keyword must be in the beginning.
    5.Link must be first line of the description and apply your keyword in it.
    6.On the beginning refresh your page about 50 times,YouTube Consider it as Views.
    7.Dont forget your meta tags

Hope this helped:)

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
    Gabriel31, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  17. Yopipurnama

Yopipurnama Active Member

Best Answers:
    My video on youtube has deleted

Yopipurnama, Mar 24, 2013 IP
  18. Michael Leonard

Michael Leonard Member

Best Answers:
    Good advice Herzit, thanks for laying out the details that have to be added to the listing, and not just the video!

Michael Leonard, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  19. Michael Leonard

Michael Leonard Member

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't it be great if 1000 views equalled 1000 sales. We could all retire next week.

Michael Leonard, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  20. chachajarv

chachajarv Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    just search in youtube with amazon product title

chachajarv, Apr 15, 2013 IP