1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone Using Alliedbank Limited Pakistan in Moneybookers Account?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by psychokill3r, Jan 8, 2013.

Hello Guys,

Im facing a problem, I m from pakistan and I have added my allied bank account in my Moneybookers account.I tried verifying my bank account (As moneybookers dont let you withdraw funds in your bank without verifying account or debit/credit card) .
    So at first I transfered 10 EUR to to bank account, I received 10 eur in my allied bank pakistan but there I could not find any VRF CODE .
    I got the bank statement , There was nothing in the bank statement.I sent that statement to moneybookers but they rejected it as there was no Sender name or address of the sender.And Moneybookers support said that I should ask my bank for the full swift bank wire transfer so that it may contain sender's name aswell as the address .

Anyone from pakistan has had any experieence with moneybookers? ( Only those guys who are using allied bank account in their moneybookers account ).

Any help would be much appreciated.

Kind Regards

psychokill3r, Jan 8, 2013 IP
  2. saad.munir

saad.munir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am planning to start using my Allied bank with the moneybrookers let's see. I also have SCB and UBL. But I may go for SCB.

saad.munir, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  3. saad.munir

saad.munir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    By the way, there are two account codes for your ABL account now. One was an old one with around this structure of account : ##-###-####-# and now the new one has more digits. This new one is easy to use for the international transactions and wire transfers. Do a thing and call UAN of ABL. and discuss this with them. ABL is always my second choice after SCB. Though most of my transactions(Wire) from different sources are coming to my ABL.

saad.munir, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  4. ahmadlucky

ahmadlucky Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    psychokill3r, i think, all banks in Pakistan don't show moneybookers name in transaction details or bank statesmen. I have tried UBL and MCB, so i could not find any moneybookers name (sender name). I was lucky that i could get Good business standing letter from payoneer (I have attached my payoneer Virtual bank account to my MB account) and i submit this to verify my account.

ahmadlucky, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  5. saad.munir

saad.munir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think if there is a good business or freelance services, one time investment must be made on authorize or 2co.

saad.munir, Feb 13, 2013 IP