1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Confused Why I Got Infraction..

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Pratibpl, Feb 13, 2013.

Hello,

I started out two threads one in link sales and one in services section. I can't see both of them ,they have been deleted and I've got infraction for both of them mentioning that they are inappropriate/disallowed post.

Title were :

1. Manually Created 350 Edu Backlinks For Your Site Or Url Just For $ 10 (In services section)

2. Pr9 Authority Website Da-85 & 1 Pr7 Finance Portal (In link sales)

We are Selling Links On Huge PR9 Authority site DA : (85) , PA: 84 Total No of Links = 1.5 Million Price = $450 per Month ====================================== PR 7 finance portal several recent pages have already got their own PR5 as well DA : 45 PA :54 Blog post : $50 (If I write the article) $40 (If you provide the article) Prices:- # 1 month - $150.00 # 3 months - $300.00 # 6 months - $550.00 # 1 year - $1000.00 Msg me here or contact me at Regards Pratibpl

I mentioned my e-mail id in both of them. Is it because of that? Could you please tell what wrong I did so that I don't repeat in future.

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
    Pratibpl, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  2. seofriend

seofriend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That's normal,

Sometimes your thread get's removed because of "thread started in wrong category".

I started a thread in Programming Section "https://forums.digitalpoint.com/forums/programming.103/"
    it was about Coding Php forms, some of the Extraordinarily Wise moderators removed it (not move) .

I'm confused , maybe Creating Php forms with five hundred lines of codes for validation isn't really programming .

ps:still have no idea where i must have posted that thread to be safe from infractions . and i totally forgot about offering that service on dp .

seofriend, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  3. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/allowed-or-not-quick-reference.757045/
    If you were offering a service, that's why.

indyonline, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  4. Pratibpl

Pratibpl Active Member

Best Answers:
    @indyonline I have already looked at that link even though I'm not understanding the point of deleting my threads and giving infraction..

I'm still looking for proper answer

5. GamingOn

GamingOn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You do not own the .edu sites is what is happening... its a spam service. Which is not allowed. Try WF for spam services. :D

GamingOn, Feb 13, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and indyonline like this.
  6. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    or Fiverr lol

indyonline, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  7. Pratibpl

Pratibpl Active Member

Best Answers:
    I thought i don't need to be owner of 350 edu sites to create backlinks..

8. Pratibpl

Pratibpl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh got the answers with lol and suggestions where I need to provide services.. I think these are the usual answers one gets in dp nowadays .. Thanks :)

9. GamingOn

GamingOn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No but u cant sell links on sites you do not own. IT is against rules. That is why you got infraction.

GamingOn, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  10. Pratibpl

Pratibpl Active Member

Best Answers:

This is what I feel the answer is of my question.. Thanks..

11. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not an English teacher Pratibpl, but I do wish to help you so...."This is what I feel *is* the answer *to* my question". You were 90% correct, may as well go for 100% right?:)

Spoiltdiva, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  12. Pratibpl

Pratibpl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sure,I'll try to improve my English. I'm not a native English so I miss many things.. Thanks

XooX likes this.
  13. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

You need to look at it this way: Do you have permission to go and spray paint an advertisement on a university wall? No. (Regardless of if people do it, just go ask them if it's a allowed.) Or even just to put up an advert in a student area such as a canteen, you need to permission (and might have to pay a fee).

So any time you're going to post a service think about the permission thing. An example: directory submission is allowed as they actively want submissions, but not web 2.0 for the purpose of links as it's very often against their TOS, so DP considers it spam.

Be creative, offer something unique, different and legit (like cool content and market it). That's the kind of stuff that can survive Google Updates.

I don't know about #2. It sounds like you were offering posts? Are they sites you own? That's the question, I guess.

ryan_uk, Feb 13, 2013 IP
    GMF likes this.