1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Some Free Seo Tools For Beginners !

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by smellyfinger, Feb 12, 2013.

We would like to share some great tools and online resources that we had found useful for online promotion and SEO of our websites :

bulkseotools.com - If you would like to check page rank, alexa, who is, age, DMOZ or backlinks for multiple sites, then this site would be helpful for you. Its gives perfect results for bulk PR and alexa. Backlinks however are not calculated properly. But overall, its very useful free online resource.

expireddomains.net - this is yet another useful site for researching about expired domains. On this site, you can find expiring and deleted domains with good PR and backlinks plus aged domains with great keywords. Its search bar has enough filters and its very easy to search for the kind of domains, which you are looking for using it.

seoranksmart.com - this website provides almost all popular seo tools at one place. PR, Alexa, Page and domain authority, out bound links and many more useful checks can be made using their free tools for free. You can check multiple websites as well.

Google Analytics - Analytics is a free website traffic tool provided by Google. Once installed, you can track all the necessary traffic details like no of visitors, time spent, page views, location, keyword details etc using it. If you know hoe to use this information, it can do wonders to your website.

Hope these tools will help you. If you have any useful tool/online resource to share, do add it here.

Cheers!

smellyfinger, Feb 12, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and 28081981 like this.
  2. theworldwinner

theworldwinner Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nowadays SEO quake Toolbar and SEOMoz toolbar too is quite worthy addition for any new webmaster

theworldwinner, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  3. Amit Kumar Mondal

Amit Kumar Mondal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try majesticseo, seobook toolbar, backlinkwatch, seomastering, woorank etc for SEO....

Amit Kumar Mondal, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  4. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information.

I will check those sites given by you. I hope they help me to improve
    traffic to my site in the coming future

Gianni Palazzo, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  5. Amit Kumar Mondal

Amit Kumar Mondal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Friend,
    I have given some tools for SEO beginners that not give you any traffic to your site. But you can use those to check your seo status...

Thanks

Amit Kumar Mondal, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  6. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:

Thank you very much

All the best.

Gianni Palazzo, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  7. Henry Smith

Henry Smith Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think these following tools can also help you - SEM Rush, Woo Rank, Search Status, Backlink Watch, SEO Moz Tool, AboutUs.Org - these tools help me a lot. I hope it will help you and the other readers as well.

Henry Smith, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  8. Netflix Seller

Netflix Seller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the nice sharing. Going to follow it.

Netflix Seller, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  9. 28081981

28081981 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    good ones, nbt tool baar is useful as well. it gives your pr, alexa, whois and backlink info for a domain instantly.

28081981, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  10. marijar2

marijar2 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have checked bulkseotools.com, the first tool from smellyfinger's list, and it doesn't seem like it gives enough information even for seo beginners. It is way much better to use tools that includes some explanations and recommendations about plenty of useful factors that are checking, such are: woorank, gtmetrix and Tutor.rs that actually has a seo theory section.

marijar2, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  11. goodstudy

goodstudy Banned

Best Answers:
    thx for your good information

goodstudy, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  12. seohound

seohound Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you will find the below helpful if you are looking to see if a site is worth getting a link on

Searchstatus
    This is an excellent tool that will quickly and easily check everything you need to know about a site from Indexed pages to domain history. I find this the easiest to use of all the options out there
    Down load it from here http://www.quirk.biz/searchstatus/

Majestic SEO
    You will need to pay a small amount for the full service but you will be able to get certain information for free. I find the 2 measurements that it uses for a sites strength "Citation" and "Trust" the most accurate and most in line with current Google updates.
    Check it out here - http://www.majesticseo.com/

Hope you find this useful

seohound, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  13. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    How to use Google analytic? Is there any need of verification?

afoley77, Apr 2, 2013 IP