1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium SEO - Guaranteed Page 1 Rank. 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Discussion in 'Services' started by cesarian, Jan 8, 2013.

1. freezeice04

freezeice04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Ok he sent me the links and looks like he's legit. It will take some time for google to find the links though because they are on pagerank N/A pages... So mpstrategies, I'm not sure if your website will be on first page of google in a month because I'm sure it will take google longer to find out all the links. The homepage of the links has high pagerank though which is a good thing. I'll keep everyone updated with results.

freezeice04, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  2. cesarian

cesarian Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5

mpstrategies has ordered another package, the monthly special links similar to what I also have offered to you. The links placed are different than the normal package you have from me. Most links in this package are PR1-PR3+ (actual page PR) with higher homepage PR.

cesarian, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  3. freezeice04

freezeice04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Oh I see... Are they SAPE links?

freezeice04, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  4. cesarian

cesarian Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5

Only a part of it and we use it with our own combination of link structure, the other part are more private links not connected to SAPE.

cesarian, Feb 7, 2013 IP
    freezeice04 likes this.
  5. bozzie12345

bozzie12345 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please pm me with your contact info/ or email

Thanks, Nick

bozzie12345, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  6. Epod

Epod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I talked to this guy, sent him $125 to get started, talked a little bit more then he de-frended me from skype and hasn't responded since earlier today. I hope this is a misunderstanding, but it seems shady and may be a scam. I'll update you guys.

Epod, Feb 10, 2013 IP
    TheForexGuy likes this.
  7. mpstrategies

mpstrategies Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    can you explain a little more, my package was $125 dollar as well

mpstrategies, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  8. Epod

Epod Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    The total package was $300. He had me pay $125 for him to get started. I said Okay, and I paid him $125. He told me to change some things to my site, which I did. When I went to tell him that I had made the changes, he then deleted me on skype. I know this because he was deleted from my contacts list. He hasn't responded to me since. I hope I didn't get scammed, but it looks like I may have.

Epod, Feb 10, 2013 IP
    TheForexGuy likes this.
  9. mpstrategies

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    have you try emailing him?

10. mpstrategies

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    email him, thats how he get back to me

11. cesarian

cesarian Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5

Hi, I did not un-add you, I even have you in my contact list. Maybe there is something wrong. Yesterday, I even ask you again if you can do some change in your description. If you still not see me, please try add me again, it seems something wrong with the software or so.

cesarian, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  12. leonid5000

leonid5000 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    you think you will be on no 1 page in Google for $300 ? ha you must be out of your mind well maybe for keyword like erferferfer the competition out there spending allot more in month

leonid5000, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  13. cesarian

cesarian Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5

First, do you even know which keyword is it? Second do you even know what is possible and what is not possible? For a keyword like "erferferfer", I don't even need $10 to rank it on page 1. Do you have experience in SEO? I see a few post of you that you were looking for SEO services yourself which means you probably do not know much SEO yourself.

cesarian, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  14. leonid5000

leonid5000 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    OK which keyword is it? You say If your site does not reach page 1 OR does not have a massive rank improvement you will refund. You can just say you have massive rank improvement but sorry your keyword is not on top but we did our part of deal. Rank improvement don't guaranty your keyword to be on top. Its smart advertising. I don't know SEO very good but I know what it cost and how much work involved. For $50 you will probably buy 1 good back link for 1 month that's all.

leonid5000, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  15. cesarian

cesarian Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5

As it is now my keyword and not my site, I am not allowed to reveal. It's Epod choice whether he want to reveal it.

If you really thing that for $50 you only get 1 good backlink then I really suggest you really need to evaluate and research. As example, would you think links from web directory or article directories are good backlinks? Would you thing a link from a PR1 blog a good backlink? I think they do. Even here in DP there people offering to submit your site manually to hundreds or thousand directories for less than $50. And in the links for sale section, you will find a lot blogpost or link sale from good site for less than $50.

One of my backlink source contains links from PR6-7 sites with 80+ DA for only $25 per link per month. And not to mention, there are much more other sources, so I ask again, if you do not know SEO very good than how can you know what are the possibilities, which link to get, what are the cost? You only mention you can buy 1 good backlink for $50, how good is it? what do you mean by good? How many backlinks type do you know? do you even know where to get backlinks?

Also, ranking is not only about backlinks really, do you consider the quality of the site, competitors amount and strength? quality of on page SEO? I really thing you really need to evaluate and do research.

16. leonid5000

leonid5000 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Good pr site link is $25,$50 a month is about correct for good link. I don't know SEO very good but I know how much it cost on this forum and for $50 you wont be on top in any reasonable keyword.
    Do you understand what you are saying here in your policy?
    If your site does not reach page 1 -----OR----- does not have a massive rank improvement after the specified time we will give you the choice to get a refund or let us work on the SEO until your site reach page 1 for FREE!.
    I just don't get this..
    It takes at least thousand $ to be on top in Google in good keyword. No matter how you spin it. I have tried cheap SEO posts like this and they could not get me on top so I found pro who I payed more and he got the job done. you get what you pay for. You cant be on top for 300 in my keywords because competition will kill you. Ranking penalty will hit the sites you promote with massive back linking. You are just improving ranking for little bit and not getting people n1 in google. This ranking will last very short period then Google will penalize the site.

17. cesarian

cesarian Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5

Once again, you mention you do not know SEO. Than you still do not know what you are talking about. Man, one of my own site is ranked in top 10 in US and rank in top 3 in other countries and do you know what I spent in money value? It was less than $400. A new site of 2 months old and now getting 5K+ visitors per day from Google. Buying expensive good links are good for SEO but once again it's not the only way of SEO.

And once again, I do not care if you need thousand to get good result because I don't need thousands to get good result. You just assuming that thousands are needed because of your own experience, it's ONE opinion. So really I do not care if you spend thousands, I do not even know which keyword you spent thousands. I have rank of high competitive keywords for much less than a thousand dollar.

Also, who said massive backlink is bad? Massive backlinks is not bad as long as it build naturally, if you get 1 million backlink within 1 day for a bad quality new site, that is bad but what if you has 1 million backlinks built naturally in 5 years, is that bad? NO. As example, engadget.com has 31 millions backlinks according to ahrefs.com. It's a great site and has great quality contents. Does it get penalized by Google for having a super massive amount of backlinks? NO.

I believe you have to stop, this is my sell thread and not a place for discussion for this. Open a new thread in the SEO section and ask DP members yourself what their experience. If you don't stop I have top report you for disturbing my thread with unnecessary discussion.

18. leonid5000

leonid5000 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    then again you wont tell us the keyword because its secret correct? and you don't guaranty it will be 1st you will just increase ranking. Stop giving people false advertising.

19. cesarian

cesarian Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5

I shared it with a few clients of mine and any client of mine who ask will get the proof. I asked you stop to disturbing my thread, but you did not so I have reported you to mods.

20. leonid5000

leonid5000 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I asked you to stop fake advertising but you did not so I have reported you to mods.