1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Old Guide - Still Might Work

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by flegmatic, Feb 2, 2013.

Hello,

While cleaning my computer I found a clickbank guide. It was my great money maker year ago, but since I'm not working on it I will share it with you. I don't take credit for this guide.

One problem I find with affiliates is that they rely too much on what I call 'passive marketing'. For example, writing articles, submitting them to article sites, and expecting cash to roll in.

Well, sometimes it is better to be more aggressive with your marketing of Clickbank products. This is a simple guide which outlines a simple way to make $100+ a day with Clickbank.

I will be using my own product as an example, but it can be applied to any Clickbank product.

Step 1
    Search the market place for the product you want to promote. Eg 'mypadmedia'. Copy your link.

Step 2
    Go to a site like bit.ly to shorten the URL to something like 'http://bit.ly/ipadmedia'

Step 3
    Search Google for iPad forums. Sign up to one forum at a time. Avoid iLounge.

Step 4
    On each forum you have signed up to, repeatedly post as many friendly real-looking messages promoting your link and acting as if youre a happy customer. For example:

"hey guys, there's been some talk on here about myPadMedia and I thought I'd give it a review after getting my iPad.

I've been a member for 2 days now and so far its been really good.

I've been able to download all the Harry Potter books, the entire Twilight Series, some David Balducci books, and even the comic book of that new movie 'Kick-Ass'.

Who else is a member?"

Feel free to post this same message as many times on the one forum in as many different sections. By the time a mod gets around to deleting your messages, you will have heaps of visitors to your link.

You will probably get banned, but who cares. Just move onto the next forum and keep on posting. Even revisit the next day and create a new account.

Step 5
    Do this for atleast 45 minutes, and you will have atleast 1 guaranteed sale of $34. Do this for about 2 hours and you will definitely have at least 3 sales equaling over $100 for the day.

flegmatic, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  2. darthnathan

darthnathan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    A nice way to make some quick money online here

darthnathan, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  3. flegmatic

flegmatic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, you should try it.

flegmatic, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  4. Charge

Charge Member

Best Answers:
    Why not invest that time in developing a real site and actually give something useful to the community instead of spamming? Why do people like you not understand that if you want to make money online, work to build something and then you will be rewarded. It's not as easy as all these ebooks and ads say it is. It actually takes time and hard work.

Charge, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  5. flegmatic

Best Answers:
    LoL, spamming can be huge profitable. I know a guy who makes 15k$ monthly just by spamming. You can still work on longterm project. You know the best.

flegmatic, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  6. Charge

Charge Member

Best Answers:
    Why does it matter how much someone can make doing it? The reason it's a bad idea is because it moves us backwards as a whole. Would you not rather contribute to a community then be a burden to it?

Charge, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  7. flegmatic

Best Answers:
    What are you talking about?

This is big contribution to the community if someone can make money out of this to finance his other projects or something else.

Omg, some of the members here don't have any money for domain or hosting? Is this guide bad for them?

Stop talking nonsense...

flegmatic, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  8. Charge

Charge Member

Best Answers:
    nonsense?? Your talking about showing people how to spam to make money and I am talking nonsense... This thread is worthless, there are other methods people can use to make money that cost zero $$$ to start. There is already enough spam on the internet, we don't need any more.

Charge, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  9. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    This is stupid, not only because it pollutes forum, since as you said "who cares?" well not you.
    But what is stupid is that if a mod or anyone wants to report you to clickbank then you'll lose your clickbank account and earnings and now I can say "who cares?" only YOU will care I'm afraid :)

JamesColin, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  10. flegmatic

Best Answers:
    Ok, report me. Please all of you report me to clickbank! LoL I wish you can.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
    flegmatic, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  11. flegmatic

Best Answers:
    Noob Please! [​IMG]

Everyone knows how to spam, I don't need to show them. Guide shows you how to monetize it. However you are total noob and you don't know what you're talking about. Internet is 90% made of spam.

Omg, look at your email?

Don't use it.

This guide have value. You are worthless. You can twist this guide and make it less spammy and promote your clickbank site instead, with some good post's.
    You will gain tons of targeted visitors + seo juice.

But NO, you are smart. I bet you are not making even few hundred a month from IM.

All I wanted is to help, but there is always "smart guys" who are not worth s**t.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
    flegmatic, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  12. Charge

Charge Member

Best Answers:
    This kind of information is the wrong kind to be telling anyone. If you could twist it to use it another way, THEN TELL PEOPLE THAT METHOD. Like I said we have enough spam to deal with. We can compare "sticks" all day and talk about who makes more money, but that isn't the point. The point is you choose to show people a method that frustrates and puts a burden on forum owners. If you use this method then I really do feel sorry for you. There are other ways to earn money online that with hard work and time can yield great results.

For anyone listening to flegmatic I would hope you just look past this "guide" and move on to things that help contribute to a forum or other methods that don't pollute. Everyone knows how to spam, but there is no reason to show new people coming to this forum looking to make money how to do it. Maybe if you owned a forum you would realize the problem they face.

Charge, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  13. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I"m not talking about DP and about you, I'm tlking about any person following your advice about promoting mindlessly clickbank products. I just meant that if a mod of one of those forums decides to not only ban the spam account but also report it to abuse@clickbank for spam then the person risks losing everything since spam is against TOS of clickbank.
    But yes, anyway, I don't care, don't know why I waste my time discussing this anyway :)

14. Charge

Charge Member

Best Answers:
    I agree James Colin.
    I hate to see bad information spread around. So it's just my nature to want to say something about it when it shows up here. We need to be teaching people ways to make money without hurting others. These methods do exist, but they take hard work and time.

Charge, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  15. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well it's not harder in fact, the correct method would be as simple as this:
    - identify good forums (related niche, number of users and active forum, check that signature links are allowed)
    - join in and PARTICIPATE in active threads, just give your input, set up a daily schedule an post a dozen messages a day, per forum, answering questions if you can or asking questions if you want to know more, etc..
    - then when you reach a certain amount of posts and days of presence, just create a signature with your affiliate link or better on a squeeze page to collect email in exchange for some related freebie.
    - continue participating in the forums and find new ones also if possible..

That's it. Your account on the forum won't be banned, you won't be reported to clickbank and your messages (and signature link) will stay on the forums for a long time so you'll keep on collecting emails and making sales.

It's not harder than the method of spamming forums and it will work for you in months from now, even if you stop, unlike the spamming method.

16. wtg

wtg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    this is not BHW. Period.

Go and post it there and you will get tons of thanks from like minded guys and probably couple dozens of them will even spam few forums with their craps and then come crying that it does not work or their account got banned. I don't get how someone will simply click on a link from a forum thread you just created with no value at all and put their credit card off the pocket.

Man Being a affiliate and making money out of it is damn hard. have to work like crazy to get sales and you are saying simple go and spam and collect cash. It does not work that way.

PS : Call me noob or something else of that sort, but the fact remain same...

wtg, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  17. john lee13

john lee13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nice idea.. tq

john lee13, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  18. Abiolas Gabriel

Abiolas Gabriel Member

Best Answers:
    Your thread is right,i can also share on Facebook and Twitter

Abiolas Gabriel, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  19. john lee13

john lee13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    already share at facebook and twitter but still not enough trafick:confused:

john lee13, Feb 22, 2013 IP