1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Paypal Is Not Pakistan Supported ?

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by shahdking, Feb 11, 2013.

Hello,
    why Paypal not in pakistan suppurated ? what is this problem, how i used paypal :'( any one can give me paypal verify account . Thanks .

shahdking, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  2. Auxi

Auxi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There is no problem with Paypal in Pakistan. I have sent a lot of money there and never had any problem. You need to read better PP instructions - and dont beg for account, beacause it smells by issues :)

Auxi, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  4. Web Krafters

Web Krafters Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure whats the reason is but in most cases its the government which creates trouble for companies like Paypal to run. Paypal is facing a lot problem in India too and have lots of limitations when compared to any other countries Paypal account. Paypal have good business in India so they are still there or else they would have backed up long time back. Reserve bank of India have made strict rules in working with Paypal and it is getting harder for Indian account holders and Paypal to work with it.

Web Krafters, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  5. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think there is too much fraudulent and this makes Paypal do not want to support particular countries like Pakistan and others, where fraud is way too high for them.

sniper2008, Feb 12, 2013 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  6. Web Krafters

Web Krafters Member

Best Answers:
    I dont think its because of fraud I would not like to name some countries where fraud would be higher then Pakistan or India but still Paypal is supported there and without any limitation like Indian is facing or Pakistan where they dont even allow to have Paypal account. It is mostly due to government rules they have or may be Paypal dont have proper network to process withdrawals or something which might not work.

FreeFun4Every1 and gyahoo like this.
  7. sniper2008

sniper2008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    so the government rules that are the problem for paypal to jump in Pakistan.. that makes sense. but i have never heard anything about this.

sniper2008, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  8. Web Krafters

Web Krafters Member

Best Answers:

I'm not sure about Pakistan but in India Paypal have brought lots of limitations recently which includes

# Auto Withdrawal of balance by end of the day
    # You cant receive a transaction above $500 (if you want to receive $1000 you should ask your client to send $500, $500)
    # You cant send payment via your Paypal balance all money you receive in your Paypal account should be withdrawn only!!!
    # Even if its $10 in your Paypal account, at the end of the day it will be withdrawn too to your primary bank account.

All this limitations are brought in due to RBI (Reserve Bank of India) strict policies.

We even need to show purpose of each transaction for which they have a drop down menu to say for what you received the payment!!!

May be Pakistan have too many strict policies from begining which India just recently implemented.

9. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Both of these are not valid points, if you receive daily payments you can call up paypal support and ask them to disable auto withdrawal.

Also, you can receive max $3000 per transaction, your can read it here https://www.paypal-apac.com/india/

getjimmy, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  10. facebookfansupplier

facebookfansupplier Member

Best Answers:
    As per RBI Rules

# Auto Withdrawal of balance by end of the day will happen !!

facebookfansupplier, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  11. Bilal Ali

Bilal Ali Member

Best Answers:
    PayPal stop working in Pakistan after Nuclear test in May, 1998. That is a part of economical restriction from American and European countries.
    Now things are cool down and PayPal want to work with Pakistan. But, due to law and order situation, low standard of online banking PayPal not interested.

Bilal Ali, Feb 22, 2013 IP