1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 100% Unique, High Quality Content @ just 60 cents per 100 words|Taking bulk orders!!!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Angelina_ben, Jan 17, 2013.

Hi guys,

Let me introduce myself. I am a freelance writer and have been providing content for 4 years now. I understand the basics of writing and hence, can assure that the content I provide is 100% UNIQUE and CS passed. This is the topmost priority of content seekers and I thrive to ensure the same.

Along the way, I have learned a lot of things about writing that have helped me in polishing my skills. Hence, I work very hard to deliver the best of content services to my valuable clients. I understand the difference between 10 commas and one or multiple exclamation marks or proper use of formatting (bullets, numbers and paragraphs) etc. Furthermore, I pay attention to placement and density of KWs in order to generate meaningful and optimized content.

That said, here is an offer for all those who want to have high quality content at competitive price. I am taking up all orders @ 60 cents per 100 words with following features:
    1. 100% unique, high quality, CopyScape passed content
    2. No grammatical errors
    3. Researched, well written (formatted) and understandable content for attracting more visitors and increasing readability
    4. Keywords sprinkled adequately so that it does not look overly stuffed or severely lacking
    5. No software used to generate content
    6. I am not heading any team of writers. Hence, the content you order is written only by me.
    7. Any editing, if required, is done at no extra cost
    8. Rights to the content transferred to the client once the payment is cleared
    9. NO part of content is resold under any circumstances
    10. Payment via PayPal
    11. Any niche except FOREX and TECH

I would like to take up a few bulk orders. However, do not hesitate to PM me if you have any type of content requirement and we can discuss it further.

PS: Please do not post on this thread

Kind regards,
    Angelina_ben

Angelina_ben, Jan 17, 2013 IP
  2. venugopal3029

venugopal3029 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I want unique content related to education. You need to write unique content on education topics like accounting, marketing, medical course, Online colleges, nursing degree..etc... If you can do this, I can hire you permanent.

venugopal3029, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  3. Angelina_ben

Angelina_ben Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @venugopal3029
    I am up for it. Please PM me further details.

Angelina_ben, Feb 13, 2013 IP