1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my interview website please, its a one of a type site.

Discussion in 'Websites' started by master412160, Jun 30, 2012.

1. master412160

master412160 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can dismiss it by hitting "continue". It only shows up once after you dismiss it. It may show up again after a month or so.

You talking about the area where my logo is located?

Valid point. I'll remove it.

These links all work fine for me.

Valid point. I'll try to fix this at some point as it its alot of work to add a image to each interview.

What I can do right now is add a featured image to the first row of interviews on page 1.

Thanks for your time and input sir.:)

master412160, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  2. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dear friend You may put at that Privacy a one time shown text link as well on header something like
    ''Dear visitors to improve your visit on our site we use cokies ''More Info'' - ''Ok, I Agree - (X)''
    I've seen this method many times by now, however I work online just for a year and 2 months.

If you work for more than me and you know what you use now is good for first visitors to see you may continue with existing privacy. But I don't recommend.

Those social pluggins don't work for me, I don't know why. I try click them and nothing happen. Ask other friends to check if at them works and it's just my browser fail reading your pluggin.

Also I don't know how to tell you but when I look to all your site looks ''cheap'', maybe are colors to put the blame or you need those featured pics in reviews to give a good look as soon as possible.

Best regards, hope I help.

Webcenter, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  3. ian_marshall

ian_marshall Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually like the website. I can see that a lot of hard work went into building the site.

ian_marshall, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  4. master412160

master412160 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you sir!

master412160, Feb 14, 2013 IP