1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My biggest adsense month! $3.7k

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by jpeace808, Dec 12, 2012.

1. reaz.theprince

reaz.theprince Active Member

Best Answers:
    awesome. congrats. can you share some benefits method?

reaz.theprince, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  2. RumpledElf

RumpledElf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, welcome to my world lol. Same tips as me I guess - make a site that people actually seem to like, so lots visit it and share it to their friends and ... uh ... that's it. ;)

RumpledElf, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  3. Child_Please

Child_Please Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yup...I just run my site, people visit and AdSense pays me. In November I was over $6k, in December over $6k but January fell to about $5k. Still happy!

Child_Please, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  4. john lee13

john lee13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    its take 2 hour read your tread,, well congratulation bro... its very hard work i think. how long u build 8 site until the adsen payment?

john lee13, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  5. evry1falls

evry1falls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good job, share knowledge .....

evry1falls, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  6. seomantrik

seomantrik Member

Best Answers:

I think health and education niche have very good CPC.
    Can you share us your sites please ?

seomantrik, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  7. Chuckoz02

Chuckoz02 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, that is a good impression but, i've quit from adsense program after discovering a niche that pays me more than adsense.

Chuckoz02, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  8. Galaxy4Gaming.in

Galaxy4Gaming.in Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have a android game website any suggestion how to earn money from adsense

Galaxy4Gaming.in, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  9. john lee13

john lee13 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    first, get adsen ID..... :)

john lee13, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  10. ebax911

ebax911 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I did not know you are allowed to post your adsense earning online to public, correct if I am wrong, but isn't it in adsense Tos?

As to earning's you are lucky that you not from eastern Europe, when my account reached over 1,000Euro it was closed after 2 months for no reason. Same thing happen with my second account (friends name).

Apparently if you are from less developed countries, you are not allowed to earn much from adsense, otherwise a soon as they have to pay you 1000euro and you have 1,500 estimated earning ready to be confirmed, account gets closed and you lose 2,500.

This happen twice at similar time, so they know how to properly use you! And I can sue them in my country because there is no one to sue here.

ebax911, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  11. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    US based accounts are also closed. They don't close accounts based on location.

If an account decreases the CPC/CPM rates of a few keywords, they close it.
    It's possible only when a publisher account redirects low quality traffic to advertisers and generates enough amount of revenue to decrease the current CPC/CPM rates of a few keywords.

They can close even an advertiser account if it decreases CPC/CPM rates. However an advertiser is not able to do it because of the live auction model on pricing of CPC/CPM rates.
    Only low quality traffic sent by a publisher can make the CPC/CPM rates cheaper and they don't want to work for a lower CPC/CPM rate.

It's their choice. We are talking about a commercial company. They make a business and I believe they have right to determine how to make their business even if they close my account. I don't have to work with them and they don't have to work with me. This is very simple.

makeit easy, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  12. GuruCreation

GuruCreation Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bottom line... They DON'T Close account for NO reason...

I can't believe this thread is still going...lol

Holla!~

GuruCreation, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  13. RAFIQULLAH0102

RAFIQULLAH0102 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I am a Freelancer. Now I am working in Odesk. But, I am very interested to earn by Adsence. If you help me. How I earn from Adsence. It is very helpful for me.

Thanks.

RAFIQULLAH0102, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  14. tonyrocks

tonyrocks Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was doing well with Cj.com on my site, but had to switch to pepperjam. Adsense still provides nice little stream of money.

tonyrocks, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  15. ebax911

ebax911 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Well they actually do, and not only in what it is called third world countries, there are many people form uk and usa which account were closed at the similar time so their lost is at the peak time.

Make so research, they close less accounts in USA because people can sue them, and they did, there are full cases online and stories of successful cases.

The biggest problem is that, even if they close the account, under any law , USA or UK they still have to pay you amount that was already confirmed for previous months, and money you earn last month prior to account being closed.

This is why they close more account where there are no google representatives, so you can not sue them, when comparing to USA, where you have an option to sue them and get your confirmed profit.

When they have no reason to close the account, but its making to much money for that country they send the same letter to everyone, there was a suspicious activity on you account. After that no more response for them.

Long story short, google adsense account closed or legal proceedings against google adsense. :)

ebax911, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  16. xtremseller

xtremseller Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is really happening ? where was I am ? I also wanna do it.

xtremseller, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  17. cesarian

cesarian Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lol, they really will not close account without reason.

One important thing you need to know about adsense is: follow the rule.

They are strict about rules and you know what? I saw a lot people complaining that their account is disabled because they don't even read rules and that happens both in US, UK or anywhere.

But you may ask, why a lot of more outside US and UK? Well in my opinion:

Google come from US, Adsense come from US. A lot of US people know Adsense before people from other countries know about this. It's a common knowledge among most of them already that Adsense has strict rules. While people from other countries, most of them has less experience in Adsense. I have read a lot of complains of the simplest things like "my site is not accepted, why?", "how to get adsense account?". I see this from people all over the world, US and UK included but most of them are outside US and UK.

Like the discussion, whether paid traffic is allowed, if you read clearly, Google state paid traffic is allowed, but only good real paid traffic, not some low grade untargeted traffic or incentive traffic. As example, Outbrain.com is good paid traffic that is allowed by Adsense.

It is stated clearly in the rules but after so many years, some many people said it's not allowed, so many people still ask whether it is allowed, and still there are people using low grade paid traffic. And the reason is simple, they don't even bothered to read the rules.

cesarian, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  18. robertkeen

robertkeen Member

Best Answers:
    Amazing...I'am motivated with your screenshot. By the way, Could you share some important tips here? Thanks

robertkeen, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  19. ebax911

ebax911 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just some facts to clarify:

Never had I problem with being accepted,

After first account was closed, I spend many hours checking adsense tos.

On new account everything was according to TOS all the requirements as to Privacy policy which should state about adsense, website disclaimer, well in short if go by all the requirements all was done perfect.

Ads that were used only pictures ads only in Banner location ( not in text, between text and so on )

Never used any Paid traffic, backlink services or something like that.

The only reason that comes to my mind why they closed those account , is that they do not understand where is the traffic coming from, and it was from free classified jobs advertisement so the page was not even ranked in google, did not had to for a website with jobs offers in my country everybody was check classified job ads website's.

as to there people's account being suspended , I never stated that all of them a good, at maximum maybe 10%, that why there are only few legal actions in USA against Google most of successful.

Long story short, google can get away by shutting down accounts in countries were they do not have any representatives, that number 1 point i was trying to make. Other than that on most things I completely agree with you, and since there are so many people trying to scam them there is chance that they can make a bad decision regarding a good account.

ebax911, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  20. evry1falls

evry1falls Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Start here (http://adsense-tips-newbie.blogspot.com/) but read very carefully ...

evry1falls, Feb 15, 2013 IP