1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why Dp Now Upgrating To Bad Not Good

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by galpgaree2, Feb 8, 2013.

hello everybody
    iam in dp from 2007 and i was so happy with dp after they make the forums for sales by new system and i cant type any new thread its ask me to make paypal with dp together but when i follow the steps its give me error page and then no new and now i cant find the active like before and no people can make new thread or answer it dp can let the forums as before and make the new place like market its will be easy more but now i have been here 15 days cant make any thread in the sales forums because this makes me feel so bad any advice or suggestion about this problems we should have the upgrade here make our days here easy more not hard like nowand where the Itrader and why they change it
    its no fair to let someone so tired to have Itrader points and you come so easy to remove it its looks like you remove years for nothing and you let someone just start now like someone work from 5 years here is iam wrong ??
    thx

Last edited: Feb 8, 2013
    galpgaree2, Feb 8, 2013 IP
    Austech likes this.
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Check out this page, it will answer most of your questions.
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/help/established

indyonline, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  3. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    At this time you are not eligible to post in buy, sell, trade. Along with the new look came some new rules to curtail the number of useless post and encourage more quality. Now to post in buy, sell, trade you must be an established member or buy premium membership. See https://forums.digitalpoint.com/help/established

Smyrl, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  4. galpgaree2

galpgaree2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    so now tobe active member i should pay in dp ??

galpgaree2, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Or you could post something useful that people want to read

malky66, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  6. kingofking

kingofking Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Not necessary that you need to pay. you can post something which can get you "3" likes from 3 different members and you will be eligible to post in BST sections. I hope you already went through the link mentioned by others. (or check out the help menu)

kingofking, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  7. intro

intro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Profile page - Marketplace - Legacy iTrader rating

intro, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  8. Brandon Dennis

Brandon Dennis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm having the same problem. I've been a member here for over five years and have completed thousands of jobs in the Buy, Sell, or Trade section, but now Digital Point thinks I don't deserve to find new clients because I'm one "like" short. So basically, I can't pay my bills now until someone likes something I post or I pay for premium membership, which I can't do until I find more work. I'm in a Cache-22 situation. It would have been nice if Digital Point had warned me before the new rules went into effect.

Brandon Dennis, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  9. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They aren't that hard to do. Post something useful and be a helpful member instead of complaining. There are plenty of people that are looking for someone with your expertise. Help them out and you'll eventually get your likes and they will get helpful answers. A win-win for everyone!

superrichguy, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  10. Brandon Dennis

Brandon Dennis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, but in the meantime, I can't pay my rent. Obviously the webmasters here thought it would improve their fan-base, but it just makes me want to leave for good. After reading responses about the new changes from site administrators, with most of them sounding like your "start posting; stop complaining" pitch, I feel like Digital Point has turned its back on its clientele.

I also want to point out that the only people who don't have a problem with the new changes are members who were already given a ****load of Likes when the new system was implemented. The rest of us are left in the cold with no way to find work anymore unless we post a few hundred posts and someone who already has enough Likes wants to Like one of the posts we made. An event that could take weeks to happen.

Two thumbs down, Digital Point.

Brandon Dennis, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  11. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    and who's fault is that? Not the site owners. Get a job...

actually to make the site better, fight spammers and scammers. Something needed done plane and simple...

Try people that have been here and HAVE contributed to the site. The old reputation system was imported as likes, they were not just given out, they were earned by contributing and helping people.

again, get a job.
    and don't put all your eggs in one basket, especially a forum...

It only takes one post... Get involved in a conversation or answer somebodies question for help...

2 thumbs down to you for being the worst whiner yet...

indyonline, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  12. superrichguy

Best Answers:
    Make this site better and contribute. Seriously, if you put as much effort into writing a helpful post as you did this post you'd have the required amount of likes in no time and you'd be able to pay your rent again.
    Good Luck and I wish you the best.

13. galpgaree2

galpgaree2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i feel the new update in the site good for owners only not for members include buyers because sometime i like to buy somethings and now i cant find too much because its hard to type in sell and buy forums . this forums should always accept us Tobe active i accept this but the owners should warning us before the new
    system and rules and design come is i am right or wrong ???

galpgaree2, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  14. superrichguy

Best Answers:
    I say you're wrong, the owner has no obligation to you or anyone else to "warn" you. If you don't like it, I am sure there are plenty of other boards that don't have these rules in place.

My feeling is this will weed out the lazy resellers of junk. That is my hope at least.

indyonline likes this.
  15. depots

depots Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This thread https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/transition-away-from-itrader.1942652/ was made in 2010. This shows us that digitalpoint has gave us warning and plenty of time to prepare for these changes. It's fair enough right..?

I think it's the opposite. By being an active member, you will get promoted into an established member after contibuting something useful here (and getting 3 likes). If you don't have time to contibute here, you can buy the premium membership. It's fair enough right..?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
    depots, Feb 11, 2013 IP
    Colleen likes this.
  16. Pontifex

Pontifex Member

Best Answers:
    How am I supposed to give 'likes' to people. Can not find such a button or something.

Pontifex, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  17. depots

depots Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can see the Like button and give "Like" after being an an established member.
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/help/established

depots, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  18. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    basicly, over internet you just do some copy paste work,.. or you wanna tell your password.. :lol:
    most user on this forum already know more...

robyries, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  19. intro

intro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I mentioned that in another thread. He's talking about the spammers, but actually, he's the only one spamming. Others are only suggesting or complaining over the new forum :).

But I get it, for this post my robyries, he got three likes:
    This Like system is there only to earn extra cash as some of people won't suck up to the admin who will give you like if you approve this system, and they'll pay. They've said you'll get a ban if you use Like system on inappropriate way, and they are actually those who are abusing it :D. But, what can you do. I expect him to say again the same "shit" and get more and more likes from the same people (ryan_uk; spoiltdiva; digitalpoint):D.

In the same thread spoiltdiva got likes from guess who - malky66 and digitalpoint for this:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
    intro, Feb 11, 2013 IP
    ourfella likes this.
  20. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    arrrr...he's still blubbing about it...do you need your mummy to change your nappy or has your dummy fell out again??...get over it

malky66, Feb 11, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk and indyonline like this.