1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

When The Sandbox Let Me Go?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dleen, Feb 9, 2013.

I've registered my domain 56 days ago. Since then every day I update my website with the unique content. I have now about 590 articles. But the traffic is still very low. 4 unique visitors per day... It's killing me. I invest money in the content, I spend my time, but still no results. How long can this go on?

How can I accelerate this process?

dleen, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you post a link we can check it out.

indyonline, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  3. Strategic Media

Strategic Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    promote your sites. Not just made unique content, post it and traffic will automatically comes.

So many ways to promote your blogs.

1. Offpage and Onpage SEO tecnhique
    2. Maximize sosmed like facebook, twitter, google+, etc.
    3. Buy some ads agency like googleadwords, facebook ads, etc.

And many else mate. Don't give up !

Strategic Media, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  4. quickhaggle

quickhaggle Peon

Best Answers:
    dleen@ Content alone can't help your site to drive traffic from Search Engines. You need to create backlinks for the Home page, so that google can index all the articles you have added.

Backlinks are important, now your focus should be to acquire some quality backlinks for your home page and inner pages.

quickhaggle, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  5. newserostar

newserostar Active Member

Best Answers:
    I Think it's a normal process and each and every site have to suffer with that so you should not have to worry about it just post your unique content that's it.

newserostar, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  6. soopoot

soopoot Member

Best Answers:
    You registered your domain 56 days ago and you have 590 articles. This either means you've put more than 10 articles every day or a significant amount in a short period. Now I don't know how much you've invested in the content but I'm pretty sure it's of low quality. If you want traffic, if you want to make money, you have to put in the effort. There's no short cut especially now with Panda & Penguin.

Usually after 6 months, you should see a significant increase in ranking as you get out of the sandbox but in your case, I doubt that it'll do you any good as your content may not be up to the level. Quality wins all the time against quantity!

soopoot, Feb 10, 2013 IP