1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Own Video(s) Or Site(s) About Wordpress? Make $22.50/sale

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by AStateOfLogic, Feb 10, 2013.

I'm looking for people with quality videos and/or sites about WordPress or internet marketing. I have an affiliate product I'm looking to get more exposure to and will split revenue 50/50. This product is not taking new member and I get about 5% conversion on visits from my YouTube video.

Link tracking will occur to keep track or clicks and sales that originate from your properties. Please contact me if you have quality properties and we can both make some extra money.

Thank You

AStateOfLogic, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  2. Opoffers

Opoffers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    why are you not making your own landng pages or videos CPC CPM and so forth. Did you get this program from click bank or clickbooth or the like? is this your own product? if so you could use a CPA Network

--working hard at OperationOffers

Opoffers, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  3. AStateOfLogic

AStateOfLogic Member

Best Answers:
    I do have one video that Im doing well with and creating more videos as well. The product is through nanacast, it is not my own.

AStateOfLogic, Feb 10, 2013 IP