1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Where Do I Post?????

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by daftdog, Feb 10, 2013.

Hopefully this dosent get me another infraction...it seems almost everytime i try to post a new thread i get an infraction.

There are so many sub, sub , sub cat's that i just dont know anymore...

The latest one was for offering free help to newbies with no hidden agenda.

Before that it was a free report that i wanted to give away to help people build their lists...

I know the mods will have something smart / sarcastic to say about just read the cat correctly, but i really am only trying to help others out and get punished for it...is it a power trip or something? Were some of your mods bullied at school?

Anyway i will try again and post...though im sure that you can make any cat the wrong cat if you so please!

Marc aka DD

daftdog, Feb 10, 2013 IP
    Austech likes this.
  2. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So because you are lacking the intelligence to figure out something as simple as a forum, that means the moderators deserve an insult for doing their job...? Ya, that makes a lot of sense...

indyonline, Feb 10, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  3. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:
    It see
    Looks like i am not the only one who has problems with knowing where to post...there are so many sub, sub, sub cats that yes i must be stupid not to understand....dosent general mean not limited to one class, field, product, service, etc???

I manage to post daily on multiple other forums when i want without getting an infractions / threats. Or i get it this forum is only for genious' like yourself ?????

Asking if someone was bullied at school was a genuine question...a lot of people who have been picked on at school grow up with a chip on their shoulder and when given a bit of power completely abuse it...its a fact!!! Just something that most people dont want to talk about later on in life...

I also thought that this was a place to give feedback without being called unintelligent...which is basically name calling...which i never resort to as what is the point when you can not face that person, again a tactic of the weak!

daftdog, Feb 10, 2013 IP
    Colleen likes this.
  4. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well what do they say about people who whine and complain, such as yourself...? Oh ya, babies...

Oh, I see, you thought it was a place to insult the moderators...? Without somebody insulting you back...

Oh but you can insult them on a forum "when you can not face that person"?

Whaa whaa <-- a cry like a baby)
    "Don't call me names just let me insult the mods because it is only ok for me" - daftdog

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
    indyonline, Feb 10, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  5. r3dt@rget

r3dt@rget Notable Member

Best Answers:

I could help you out more if I knew what specific post's you put in what category. From the description you gave me, it seems like you were trying to post free services and ebooks outside of the Buy, Sale, and Trade section. Since you don't have 3 likes, you don't have access yet. You are not allowed to offer services or products (free or not) outside that area. Instead of offering a report and having people contact you to get it, simply post the report in the thread in the correct category for the topic.

If you need help determining which category your threads go in, we would be more than happy to help out. Just supply the details about what you want to post.

r3dt@rget, Feb 10, 2013 IP
    Colleen likes this.
  6. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:

Jesus you remind me a pompous British CO....and after 2 tours of Helmand province (thats in Afghan) with the Para's as a NCO i really cant be arsed what you are saying. Sorry. To clever for a unintelligent guy like me...

daftdog, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  7. daftdog

daftdog Active Member

Best Answers:

Hey brother,

Thank you very much for the helpful and informative response. I'll add you as a friend and would be grateful for any advise you have as to where to post as the main aim of this was to give away free stuff and tricks to the large amount of people who seem really desperate on here to make a little cash, though after this conversation, its left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth...

Cheers

Utrinque Paratus

DD

daftdog, Feb 10, 2013 IP