1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Shall We Open Up Multiple Twitter Accounts?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by dealmarketer, Feb 8, 2013.

hello!
    i have a question... i took over the digital marketing role for my new company, a private equity deal-match-making online platform and so far we have one twitter account. what i see is that we aim for 3 target groups: buis-angels/PE/funds= buyers
    start-ups=sellers
    advisors=3rd-party.
    we have different age, vocab, interests (in (digital media), we offer different products, but we are a 1-stop-shop solution where all 3 come together. the product, idea is rather new and for start-ups that want to raise money it is common to look things up on the internet whereas investors use their old boys network, a golf course or tennis game to get infos about great deals. the industry is on the brink to change (like real estate platforms a couple of years ago struggled the same but now its only online buis), to use the internet as a resource to find deals etc.

to make it short: i am not sure if we should open up a seperate twitter account for each group
    or just keep one to push the product, infiltrate the audience, spread the news, deals, viewpoints
    etc. it shall to become a sales tool! not alone and not yet as i want to use twitter more to connect with important people from all targets we aim for. i just dont know if at this stage our range, coverage is strong enough to make us heard or if we better (for now or forever) stay with one account?

what do you think?

dealmarketer, Feb 8, 2013 IP
    Froomple likes this.
  2. SagarRox

SagarRox Active Member

Best Answers:
    Company/Brand Name account is sufficient, no need for product wise accounts.

SagarRox, Feb 8, 2013 IP
    Froomple likes this.
  3. Dillon13

Dillon13 Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the idea of just the one account.

Dillon13, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  4. australianseoexpert

australianseoexpert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    being specific is better

australianseoexpert, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  5. steve4seo

steve4seo Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's up to you about what information you want to give your followers. I like the idea of keeping one account for your brand through which you can update all your followers with the latest information. In case you want to use separate accounts for be very specific about the profile pages and you need to manage three of them individually. that might be a big work for you.

steve4seo, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  6. Montreal Classifieds

Montreal Classifieds Active Member

Best Answers:
    Having separate accounts, means dividing followers. one is better.

Montreal Classifieds, Feb 21, 2013 IP