1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Verified Paypal Account Permanently Limited

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by Arianit, Feb 7, 2013.

Hello

I believe I am not the only one to complain about PayPal "Support" Service but these guys(or robots) are totally useless.

Some times ago, I opened an account in PayPal and immediately tried to verify it with my Credit Card. I entered all the data and completed the verification. I also noticed in my e-banking account, that they charged a small amount of money and refunded immediately. I thought that everything was all right and my PayPal account was ready to use but when I logged in, I saw that it was limited for some reason that I don't know. It was written that they need more information and that I had to submit some additional documents. I was frustrated by this but anyways, this was just the begging.

In the Resoultion Center tab in my PayPal account, there is an unsolved limitation review, and it says 'Confirm Credit Card' and in the right side a 'Resolve' button. When I click the 'Resolve' button, then another 'Confirm' button, it gives me a message that says "Invalid or missing credit card ID. Please select again." I contacted PayPal and they replied with some confusing guides, totally unrelated to the topic. I did not need the account anymore at that time so I gave up trying to remove the limitation, and I left it for later.

So here we are now. I have a few unwithdrawn earnings in some affiliate companies and I want to withdraw them, but the wire transfer method has a higher threshold than the amount of my earnings, and the only option is withdrawing by PayPal.

So, with no other choice on the table, I wanted to bring back the issue and verify my PayPal account but here is another thing... I found out that I lost access to the email address that I used to sign up in PayPal. I tried to add another email address in my PayPal account but I was unable to complete this action because of the limitation. Every time I tried, I got this message "We're sorry, you don't have permission to complete this action. For more information, contact the person who controls your account permissions."

I contacted PayPal from the 'Contact Us' form in my account and I asked them to reply me in another email address that I provided in the message, but they didn't. So, I had to contact them by another email address. I explained them about the email that I could not use anymore and the limitation that forbids me to add another email address. After a few hours, I got an email by them, explaining HOW TO ADD ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS?!!! I found that VERY ridiculous and I replied, reminding them again about the limitation that forbids me adding other email addresses. Later, I got another email by them telling me that they cannot do anything about it because the email address that I contacted them, was not registered in my account and that I should add it first in order to continue receiving support by their service.

I did not know what to do and I uploaded a scanned copy of my ID and my Passport in the 'Resolution Center' tab under the 'Submitted Documents' option, and then contacted them again from my PayPal account 'Contact Us' form, letting them know about the documents I uploaded and asking them to remove the limitation. I also let them know that any message that they reply will not be seen by me, because I lost the access to my old email address and provided them with another email address that they can use to contact me. I asked them to simply add the email address that I provided in my PayPal account, in order to continue the discussion if the documents that I uploaded were not enough.

I still haven't got any answer about this, and I don't know what I should do.

Do you have any suggestion?

Thank you in advance,
    Arianit

Arianit, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  2. Jesse27

Jesse27 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I suggest calling them on their toll-free hotline. From there, you can clearly bring up and open your issue with your account. I believe that there are paypal support reps who are really helpful ;)

Regards

Jesse27, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  3. Arianit

Arianit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your answer.

Where is their toll-free number, from where can I call them? I didn't know that there is something like that in PayPal.

Thanks in advance

Arianit, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  4. lifeplayer

lifeplayer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you can try the below contact number

+1-402-935-2050 (Paypal International)
    +49 180 500 66 27 (Paypal Austria / Österreich)

lifeplayer, Feb 8, 2013 IP
  5. oregonthunder2

oregonthunder2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get out now while you still can. PayPal is one of the worst online business' out there. Freezing people's money for no reason, even after it has cleared the bank, plus many other horror stories. There is actually a anti-PayPal group on facebook with close to 70K followers. PayPal was a good company before feebay bought them out, but they are now useless in my opinion. I wish everybody would boycott them and make another payment processor the industry standard.

oregonthunder2, Feb 9, 2013 IP
    Refresher likes this.
  6. phptechie

phptechie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey , the quickest way to resolve paypal issues is by contacting via twitter @AskPayPal , a REAL HUMAN support will direct message on the case & he will help you solve the issue very quickly , I have resolved few cases in the past in less than 24 hrs.
    Let me know if this works

phptechie, Feb 10, 2013 IP
  7. FreeFun4Every1

FreeFun4Every1 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Arianit as said above calling them will resolve your issue quickly otherwise they are not responding emails quickly (sometimes they never) after submitting documents. Here I also have 2 toll free numbers for Paypal International and it will surely help you
    +1-888-221-1161
    +1-888-204-4481

Gud luck my friend

FreeFun4Every1, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  8. Arianit

Best Answers:
    Okay,

First, thanks to everyone for trying to help. I just want to keep you up to date with the situation. I called PayPal on Friday (in a toll number that has been provided in my account under the 'contact us' tab and spent around 15EUR for 3 calls) , and they told me to upload a CC Statement or something else to verify my address. I uploaded the CC Statement and called them again, they confirmed that they accepted the document and they sent it for a review. I told them to reply me in another email address that I provided, and they agreed. Anyways, I did not get any email, so I decided to call them in a toll free number (+18882155506) today. After checking the emails and decisions made for my account, the agent told me that there is ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE to remove my limit and when I asked for details, she said that she doesn't have any. I asked if I can close my account, she said that I am not allowed to. They are THE. WORST. COMPANY. EVER. Even the lamest company provides better support when you compare it with PayPal. I wonder how are they still in internet.

Again, thanks to everyone for trying to help.

Arianit, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  9. Jesse27

Best Answers:
    I feel you. Did you ever ask if you can open another account again? But of course you cannot use your old financial info from your previous account.

Jesse27, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  10. Arianit

Best Answers:
    No I didn't. Even if they allow me to open a new account, I will probably have the same problem again and again.

Arianit, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  11. ibtha14u

ibtha14u Peon

Best Answers:
    I had the same issue. They ended up limiting my first account which i had for over 6 years. So i created another and they limited that one also. I then decided to make a business around payapl. 70% of the limitation issues, they give i can fix, even if you need a new verified personal/business account i can assist.

ibtha14u, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  12. Jesse27

Best Answers:

Exactly. I called Paypal support asking If I could create, they said I can create as long as I'll be using a different financial details/visa card. The staff was also even patient to assist me in registering a new account, and even called their paypal account limitations department to see if she can do something, so it's like a staff-to-staff convo while im listening to them lol

Jesse27, Feb 12, 2013 IP
  13. btr1977

btr1977 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is why i never would use paypal for my business. Too many stories when people loosing money and suffering bunch of troubles with their accounts and money. Hate PP

btr1977, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  14. domina mckenzie

domina mckenzie Member

Best Answers:
    I have had several issues with paypal in the past, even to the point of having my funds frozen for a while, as well as the person I sent payments to. I never had to contact them in any of those cases, I simply sent the information they requested, and my account was restored. I have 2 accounts in Paypal, yes, using 2 different cards, but I keep each for back up, in case the other one won't work.

One tip: you can use a debit card (either mastercard or visa). My current country of residence has this card that can be connected to a mobile phone, and allows mastercard transactions online. I used this to verify one of my accounts, and I had mine verified in less than 30 minutes. Until now, the account is fine, no limitations in any way.

I think the registrant country also matters. I find that US paypal accounts have more problems than accounts in other countries, like... some asian countries.

if you need any more assistance, you can hit me up.

hope your issue gets resolved soon.

domina mckenzie, Feb 20, 2013 IP
  15. btr1977

btr1977 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Domina, interesting issue. You want to say that it's better to stay away from US paypal account and just register one somewhere in Asia? What asian country is the best?

btr1977, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  16. OrlandoFL

OrlandoFL Member

Best Answers:
    I think this would be the best route to go. Especially If you have somewhat of a following.

OrlandoFL, Feb 22, 2013 IP
  17. kumarmatka30

kumarmatka30 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have similar issues which started right after I made back to back payments though the amounts were less than $10.
    I called the customer care requesting them that this issue be resolved as it was hampering my satta matka and matka business, however I receive this stupid mail asking me to update details onto my account which I already have but nothing has exchanged.
    I am going to call and speak to them today. Hopefully the issue will be resolved after that.
    FreeFun4every1 has given a right answer that it is related to document submission.
    Regards,
    Kumar Satta Matka

kumarmatka30, Jan 12, 2015 IP
  18. M. G. Rabbi

M. G. Rabbi Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have same problem. my verified account permanetly limited.

M. G. Rabbi, Feb 25, 2015 IP