1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seo For My Site Not Good Help????

Discussion in 'SEO' started by fergald, Feb 7, 2013.

Hi All,

can anyone have a look at my site and make some reccomendations on SEO, i know their is a lot of work to be done, not getting any traffic really. Not sure about site design even, got one guy saying it was terrible and 10 new guys saying they loved it.

Any help?????

Kindest Regards
    fegal.

fergald, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  2. thecarraibean

thecarraibean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well whats your site?

thecarraibean, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  3. fergald

fergald Active Member

Best Answers:
    jesus sorry man its www.caloriehealthy.com

fergald, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  4. thecarraibean

thecarraibean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    first of, all the design seems too old i recommend to make new one work on your onpage seo first make you links frindly with SE then you can pass to start building links you can use seo analysis tools to get more information on what you've done wrong you can find top 3 tools here http://unionsweb.com/top-3-seo-analysis-tools-you-should-use/

thecarraibean, Feb 7, 2013 IP
    Colleen likes this.
  5. promowebeveron

promowebeveron Member

Best Answers:
    There is nothing wrong with the design of the website, you can rework your strategies on the on page SEO part such as content freshness, broken or non existent links and duplicate meta tags. Thereafter you should care about the off page work.

promowebeveron, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  6. Steven Caller

Steven Caller Active Member

Best Answers:
    Firstly as far as the design is concerned, I think you need to work on spacing and layout a bit. Sometimes adverts cover things up and the main navigation isn't very well positioned.

Some of your pages could do with a little more SEO friendly content. You also need to work on building decent links as your alexa report only shows 6 backlinks. Unless these backlinks are dofollow links from google itself I doubt you will be able to rank too well with just 6

Steven Caller, Feb 10, 2013 IP