1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Seo On Page 2013

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Pin Chung, Feb 7, 2013.

hello all, I just want to share my knowledge of SEO on page :)

many of the masters who discuss SEO on page in this forum. here I just want to share my experience and maybe a little contradictory or conflicting with other seo theory that has been shared by the masters here.
    why do I say contradictory? because the other seo master recommends a minimum content has so many words, there must be bold, italic, etc., there should be images and much more.

for me there are most who've shared the master does not really matter.

example:

1. number of words

for me, the word count is up to us, there should be no minimum limit.
    if you are good at writing articles that threshold number of words is not an obstacle, but if that is not good at actually be a problem.
    If we are only able to write the number under 100 words, write the article with which we agreed. because if we force the number of words, which later article we instead it so not focused. if it can write to the amount of hundreds or thousands of words that would be better.

2. bold, italic

also not too important to me, bold only to ask more attention from visitors. italic being used to emphasize the word that made crooked.

3. image

if we do not need the image content, why should force the image to wear?

4. heading (h1, h2, hn)

h1 important. h2, and so on are optional, so if we do not have h2 and h3, also not a problem.

illustration:
    My analogy in building on page seo is the same as building the organizational structure.

chairman of the organization, the head of management, supervisors, and members.
    vice-chairman need not be in thought as the head of management and chairman of the organization is always present and not been absent, so do not need to be represented.

if its in the html:
    head it is the organization's chief
    chairman should be only 1, if more than one, it'll actually mess.

title, meta description and meta keywords is the head of the management. respective section heads are also only 1

heading (h1, h2, hn) and the link is supervisor
    because it is the supervisor then he should be the head supervisor.
    in other words, this section must be something to do with the title, keywords and description.
    the amount depends on us, how many would need a supervisor.
    Please note also, supervisor-supervisor must be effective, why have plenty supervisor if you can not work (not effective)

others are members.
    number of people depending on our needs as well.
    members must be loyal, work hard for the organization and representing each supervisor. why have a lot of members if it can work just 10? better only have 10 members, but it works great all.
    why make the content by the number of words hundreds or even thousands if not readable content.

that summarized more succinctly more:
    the title, description, keywords, h1 and content, there should be linkage. or if the organization should be able to work together.

Other masters say content is the king, for me, content is king only for visitors (content must be useful for the visitor / match that visitors searching).

I hope my sharing is beneficial to all members. if there are errors in writing words and perceptions I beg pardon. I was just trying to give something useful in this beloved forum.

since the new regulations imposed on these forums, and requires to be established by the members get 3 like is needed as a condition of being established member, I should feel ashamed of myself, why? as long as I joined here, I have not ever give something useful to other peoples. whereas I have learned a lot and benefited from this beloved forum. It has opened my eyes that, sharing is the most beautiful thing we've ever done.

thank you before to the moderators of this forum have treated well.

the final word, hopefully my sharing is useful and happy blogging!

regards
    pin chung

Pin Chung, Feb 7, 2013 IP
    mgandy likes this.
  2. John325

John325 Member

Best Answers:
    Here I would like to share about the best on page tactics for 2013:-

i: Title tag optimization
    ii: Meta description
    iii: meta keywords
    iv: updated content