1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Webhosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by ben123456733, Feb 6, 2013.

What does everyone thing about the webhosting business?

It's not a get rich quick, but with hard work and effort it can generate a slow and steady income.
    Is the market too saturated already, how would you have to stand out without offering hosting for dirt cheap? Does it make a difference to customers if you are just reselling, or you own a VPS or Server but still offer good support and top quality? Is a specific niche the only way to go (game servers, etc.)

Just curious to hear some opinions on this.

ben123456733, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  2. cartoonbabyboy

cartoonbabyboy Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, the hosting industry is a bit crowed however if you target a niche like game servers, I think you would be able to get more sales, not mentioning that gamer are sometimes desperate to get a server up and running so there's a higher chance that they'll buy from you.

cartoonbabyboy, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  3. dynic

dynic Member

Best Answers:
    I am searching for a good web hosting company with cheap rate can afforded by me. Many companies offer web hosing and guaranteed up time,but the support is very poor ...

dynic, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  4. hranitel

hranitel Banned

Best Answers:
    You may try readymakers services which are stable and low cost.
    Support is active as well. They provide 5-day money back guarantee.

hranitel, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  5. ArcServers

ArcServers Active Member

Best Answers:
    The market is saturated, but in this particular case that isn't a bad thing. There's plenty of room for more hosting companies.

The price of your servers is what gets you customers, but it's your support that keeps customers. If you have poor support then your customers will not last long and will eventually leave you. Having good support will give you happy, loyal customers that will stick around for as long as they need their server. What's more is they'll likely refer friends and post great reviews about your company.

ArcServers, Feb 7, 2013 IP