1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[exhange] Need .com Domain

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by reaz.theprince, Feb 2, 2013.

Hello DP member, I need to buy a new . com domain for creating WordPress site. But I have no Credit card or PayPal. Because, PayPal currently not supported my country. I try to find credit card in my family members or friends. But, can't get any CC. Too SHAM.... :'(

Is here any person available? Who like to give me a . COM domain. I really appreciate with him. Thanks for see my SAD thread.

Regards,
    Muhammad Reaz

Actually Exchange is:

I will give you BBHF VIP donor status account with 100+ reputation, Already 5800+ posts created, Join date: May 2012. Trusted member.

That's worth $50.

Can you give me 1 . com domain for 3 year registration?

You can use this coupon: 86% off . com Godaddy ------ "LKSRTL199S" valid till 7 feb.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
    reaz.theprince, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  2. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can not sell, trade or giveaway accounts of any type on DP.

psharma, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  3. reaz.theprince

reaz.theprince Active Member

Best Answers:
    ok. sorry.

<<<<Thread close>>>>

reaz.theprince, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  4. omarabid

omarabid Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    and I don't think any sane person would do that. A domain name has his payment and personal information. If you mess up copyright issues, he's the one responsible and in charge.

Also how are you going to pay for hosting?

The solution is to use Payoneer, they'll send you a debit card to your home and you'll be able to make purchases online.

omarabid, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  5. psharma

psharma Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    One can push the domain to his account right after registering it, that is not an issue.
    And payoneer is not a solution too, because how will he fund it (and I dont think it will be available in a country where even paypal is not available (pakistan?) ).
    One thing which I can not understand is that how did you reached this VIP donor status in your BBHF account without having a credit card or paypal?
    Unless you hacked it ofcourse.
    That account with 5000+ posts and 100+ reputation is not something you give away for a mere domain registration unless it is not your own.

psharma, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  6. Christian_SEO

Christian_SEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you still need a domain name I might be willing to help you. Let me know what kind of domain name you think would be good for your blog. Do you need hosting as well?

Christian_SEO, Feb 10, 2013 IP