1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

After Panda Update Ranking Is Regular Going Down

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Georgtaylor, Jan 29, 2013.

1. jackPeterson

jackPeterson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes I heard about Google PR update news. Unfortunately my website Rank pages decrease this update.
    I can't understand what is going on.. Google continuously hit my site. :(

jackPeterson, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  2. chetanvh07

chetanvh07 Peon

Best Answers:
    Guys did Google updated its algorithm on 03-02-2013 ?
    Mysite was ranking in 2nd and 3rd page in Google for few keywords till Feb-02- 2013. But when i checked on 04-02-2013 for the same keywords my site was no ware in Google.

chetanvh07, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  3. jackPeterson

jackPeterson Greenhorn

Best Answers:

on 04-02-2013 Google PR updated. You should check later, may be your keyword coming back

4. chetanvh07

chetanvh07 Peon

Best Answers:
    thanks Jack Peterson what is that Google PR updated. ?

5. scholarsjunction

scholarsjunction Member

Best Answers:
    Submit your article in high pr article website. Make profile on high pr social networking site. Join forum(It will be best if that forum is related to your niche). If you will do all these things then you will see improvement in your keywords.

scholarsjunction, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  6. jackPeterson

jackPeterson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't You know what is Google PR ?
    So you should check en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageRank and learn this.

7. chetanvh07

chetanvh07 Peon

Best Answers:
    Page Rank i know. but i don't know how it will affect to drop the rankings of keywords.

8. chetanvh07

chetanvh07 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am submitting articles in High PR sites, also i have registered in all the social networking sites.

9. Georgtaylor

Georgtaylor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, My website ranking is dropped in January. The PR update has came on the 4 Feb 2013. My website PR has increase (3 to 4) now, but my site ranking is still down. How we can recover my ranking, Please give me some valuable suggestion. My traffic is regularly going down

Thanks

Georgtaylor, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  10. SEOIrshad

SEOIrshad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Guys for suggestion but these are not enough.. anybody can tell that how to get soon ranking up in short procedure..??

SEOIrshad, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  11. dailyrazor

dailyrazor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Same problem here dude.

dailyrazor, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  12. yenerich

yenerich Active Member

Best Answers:
    Basically i update my content and until now it has being giving good results.

yenerich, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  13. chetanvh07

chetanvh07 Peon

Best Answers:
    to get soon links try web2.0, and articles.

14. Sashakta

Sashakta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    same problem dear.

Sashakta, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  15. karthick9

karthick9 Member

Best Answers:

Yes, page rank will not affect to drop down keyword ranking as my site ranking also gets down, still my site is located first for a keyword. But one thing its a long tail keyword.

karthick9, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  16. chetanvh07

chetanvh07 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes you are right. yesterday night when i checked in Google my site was no ware in google. Bu today morning when i checked in Google my site was in 300th rank.

17. mangurock

mangurock Member

Best Answers:
    Best option is to add unique and fresh content for your site to increase SERP again.

mangurock, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  18. afoley77

afoley77 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to suggest you to update your content after that regularly update your content and build only quality and natural kind link.

afoley77, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  19. klin

klin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Helo,
    same problem here, plz hlp out of it.......

klin, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  20. Alenzo Kepper

Alenzo Kepper Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have changed my style of creating back link and really it helped me to retail my ranking.

• I did notice my site ranking was good on few keywords but that keywords were not targeted by me. For example my keyword is "wholesale childrens clothing" but I was on top position for keyword "childrens clothes manufacturer". However I didn't check the traffic and competition for this keyword.
    • After this update I lost the ranking for second keyword because there was nothing related to manufacturer in my site. I just want to convey that if you lost ranking for these type of keyword (less prioritized) you can easily get back by adding it to title or description meta tag. Already implemented by me.
    • Webmasters who work for shopping sites - Most of the shopping sites use CMS or ecommerce script to build online store. We hardly take care of title and meta tag of every site. But these scripts auto generate title for every page in following format - Product name + Category name + site name, result is plenty of pages having same repeating title and description. This can removed easily not a big deal. It will definitely add some extra value to your site. (Already implemented)
    • We generally take back link through guest blog post or article submission. But have you ever checked after some time google unindex some of your back link. We can create a pyramid or just simply add your good back links to some automated software. It's up to you but do provide back link to your back link. The most effective way I found submitting all of my top back links to social bookmark/network sites.
    • Carefully chose social site - I am not saying go for top class social site. Be little bit clever here. Chose a site having good pr (2 or 3) but make sure not much posting by people. If you will post to such sites your story will remain at home page. (For this you can use trick, install IP changer software and click on like button simple. I know it's little bit black......). Don't do this for money site do it for your top back link.
    • If there are 150 pages in your site, try to create at least 2 back link for each page. It might be freaky for you but it did work for me.
    • Directory Submission - This is for those who still belies directory submission is not bad. You can chose any directory ... just make sure it should contain a category of your theme and do not enter your keyword for submission. Let's say if you are working for xxxxxxxxxxx.com, put the same in title or anchor text xxxxxxxxxxx.com. I personally use a submitter for this but I will not recommend you people until you site has some good authority (DA 30 +).
    • Avoid blogroll / site wide links. Only take blog roll in case if there is only two or three links in blogroll section. It's very hard to find such blog. Just think little bit you will get answer automatically how you can get.
    • Make sure if you are taking paid guest blog post or exchanging article add a picture in middle of article. It's simple step you can do it easily. it will not take any extra effort. (It's up to you).
    • Don't take a back link in format try to avoid (<a href="xxxxxx.com">wholesale childrens clothing</a>)

The all above points we already know. I would like to mention now it's a right time to use all above together but wait don't be excited and get tons of back link in a day. Tons of back link in a day will definitely improve ranking but for one or two days.

Here we some common mistakes not related to SEO but can decrease you sale.

1. For online store don't just add one picture and price for product provide some information.
    2. User see only image on website so try to add at least 3 to 4 pics of product front, back , side.
    3. Track those user in your script who left your site at the time of payment or just before check out. Send a promotional email. I am sure you will back with 50% for users.
    4. Try to allow shop user with Facebook or twitter account or with just email id. It's a very common.
    5. Must add a deal page on your online store or a discount page or you can provide a discount of 10% if you like us on Facebook. Genuine user who really need your product will definitely like you on Facebook to get discount of10%. No need to do extra work for likes.

Will definitely add more point in future.

Thanks

Alenzo Kepper, Feb 6, 2013 IP