1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do Joint Ventures Work On Clickbank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by acuman, Feb 1, 2013.

I am a newbie as a vendor for clickbank. I launched my first product at the beginning of January here. I have 17 orders so far. 9 from affiliates and 8 from me. So I am thinking of ideas to kick it up a notch.

How do joint ventures work?
    I hear some clickbank vendors do that but I don't know what it is.

Do I give them a copy of my product? the download page?
    Or is it all done through clickbank? Who keeps track?
    Do I have to send my own traffic to still earn money?
    Or do I earn money from all sales?

I assume there are probably different kinds of joint ventures.
    Good or bad?

Any insight is appreciated!
    Thank you!

acuman, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  2. Charge

Charge Member

Best Answers:
    I would stay away from a joint venture. What you should do, is take the money you have earned from the product so far, and invest it into making your product or sales page even better. Track everything about your site, test out different placements on your sales page. Anything you can do that will let affiliates know that you continue to work on your product, so they should invest time and hard work into promoting it.

Charge, Feb 6, 2013 IP
    acuman likes this.
  3. snakeair

snakeair Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can read about Clickbank Joint venture from there website: http://www.clickbank.com/help/account-help/account-tools/joint-venture/

I'd say don't do anything where you partner up with someone, sometimes that partner isn't truthful and will take either your money or your subscribers which will hurt you again in the pocket's. This just my opinion.

snakeair, Feb 11, 2013 IP
  4. Oana Vaduva

Oana Vaduva Member

Best Answers:
    You'd better stay with the affiliates and grow your products by testing them all the time and accepting ideas from affiliates. Joint ventures are more complicated to terminate...

Oana Vaduva, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  5. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should listing your product to jvnotifypro so will get affiliate to promote it for you.

karmaseo, Jul 17, 2013 IP