1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback What's The Meaning Of This !

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by imfusa, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have started on 4 th Feb a thread named Google Page Rank Update 4 feb 2013 on this link: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/thr...pdate-4-feb-2013.2632988/page-4#post-18439865. May i know why the thread starter have been changed and my first post added in 17 th position. I AM THE THREAD STARTER. It's not normal what you have done. The other ones had started similar threads WITHOUT adding a correct title, they added only assumptions about a minor update which is different then mine, which was the announcement of a big updated. This is the second time you do this!! First time when i announced the pagerank update you have moved me to the seo discussion forum and let the ones that you have a contract with (multi and trans-national American company) and now you moved me 17 posts down. THIS IS ABNORMAL !!!!

imfusa, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  2. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Its just because merge of similar threads (PR threads).

DON.

deluxdon, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  3. imfusa

imfusa Active Member

Best Answers:
    An hypocrite and unsatisfied response, i would suggest banning yourself.
    Have you even had the good common sense to read the entire post?

imfusa, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  4. MSP2011

MSP2011 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well your post is on no.17 because all threads which are based on latest PR updates merged and post arrange based on time it was created which you can check yourself in thread where 16 posts already created before you did! Nothing against you!

MSP2011, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  5. imfusa

imfusa Active Member

Best Answers:
    They had been created before me, but on another thread with another subject of discussion and other THREAD STARTERS. IT IS AGAINST ME! From now one, i am going to add this kind of update with 1 month before is being rolled out. I am the one who realized that the update was rolling on 4 th feb, not them.

imfusa, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly *none* of us should ever feel that the mods or admin. have anything against us personally. They don't (for real), they simply follow and implement the rules as they are set. You may not like or agree with their decisions but they do seem to play it fair and down the middle.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 6, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  7. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:

You have rage issues. What is your problem? It's just a thread merge. How is it hypocritical. Use your eyes and look for any other PR update threads. If one exists, don't make another one. Even if yours was "first", so what if it got merged. Does it hurt you? No. Get a grip.

EDIT: How I miss negative rep!

ryan_uk, Feb 6, 2013 IP
    browntwn, Spoiltdiva and malky66 like this.
  8. ryan_uk

Best Answers:

LMAO, take off your tinfoil hat. Mulder and Scully will be along soon to help you uncover this conspiracy!

ryan_uk, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  9. depots

depots Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you are so niggling. We are making threads to share with the other members, not to compete with them.

depots, Feb 6, 2013 IP
    Austech and ryan_uk like this.
  10. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Another example of the type of moron we don't need on dp, the only thing thats abnormal here is you

malky66, Feb 6, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  11. topminister

topminister Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is a ridiculous response from a fatuous member. Why can't you give a respect to the others who want to help you in this forum..?

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
    topminister, Feb 6, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  12. Arunrajvs

Arunrajvs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I can only find Imfusa (nothing against you mate) getting annoyed on what has happened with his thread. By the way, like many others (who are actually well-experienced members out here) who have replied here, even I feel that it is just a thread on a similar topic and if it gets merged, it shouldn't be a matter of concern.

Like SpoiltDiva said, even I feel that mods or admin are doing things that helps in keeping the forum healthy. Nobody is against you. Forum members are out here to help each other. Having many threads on the same issue is pointless.

Also, it is very important to respect others. If you don't, nobody will give serious attention to listen to your problem.

Arunrajvs, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  13. imfusa

imfusa Active Member

Best Answers:
    In this case it wasn't applied correctly. Yes, i am used to with those kind of decisions. (they are a part of our community).

How could you not be irritated when you get these kind of treatment and replies from incapable and without common sense people (malky66 and don). The thread did not existed, there were some "clever" people that created a general misleading thread with a misleading title made by a question instead of a real fact or official announcement. Yes i missed it too, the negative
    What type of answer is this, do you think i did not realized this! The question was WHY they got merged like that? Nevermind.....

They should help you unconver the conspiracy of the good common sense.

Did i called you a moron or cursed or swear you? Why do you need to curse me, from what i can see in your language your are no more than a second grader, i won't be bothering myself to reply to any of your replies you Neanderthal specimen, not to mention that you are also a kiss-asser.

Because i did NOT got any respect FROM him. He under minded my authority with an answer that crosses the good common sense.

If there is an admin there, please close the thread.

imfusa, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  14. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    Don's reply was accurate. I don't see your problem with it. As for malky66's, well look at your outburst and responses. He was just speaking his mind. You did show yourself up and make yourself look like an idiot. Step back for a moment, if you saw that post by someone else, what would you think?

It was sarcasm. There is no conspiracy, except in your mind. There isn't any favouritism to American corporates or any such other BS you have in your mind. The thread merge was purely date based (from what I can see and I'm pretty sure that's right).

ryan_uk, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  15. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    lol..you can call me what you like you pointless little half-wit we can all see you for the spoilt little child you so obviously are, go pick your dummy up and shove it back in your retarded gob.

malky66, Feb 6, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  16. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Lol... the first poster in the merged thread isn't even FROM the United States. And certainly doesn't work for a corporation (that I know of).

digitalpoint, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  17. ryan_uk

Best Answers:

imfusa would make The Lone Gunmen proud.

ryan_uk, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  18. mobiles

mobiles Peon

Best Answers:
    Scully: You must be one of those rare individuals whose nerve endings don't register pain.
    Dr. Blockhead: You just keep telling yourself that.

mobiles, Feb 6, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.