1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Best Solution To Earn Money From Adsense

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Zebios, Feb 3, 2013.

Hello everybody,

Would you like to earn quick money without being banned from adsense..i heard a horrible stories in DP about adsense accounts lost and so on.

Let me now prensent you the powerful tool to earn money fast from adsense without losing your account.

What is Adsenlink.com?

Adsenlink ( Adsense Link) is a Links Protection Service With Revenue Share with 100% ratio..that means you can protect just one link and sharing it then you will earn clicks on your OWN ADS without building a website and get a headache.

How it works?

You can make a link (Downloadable stuff, linking to important article, link to video...ect) then you will protect it (hide it) in our system then just enter your Adsense Pub and you can put a title to the link hidden and even you can put a description for optimizing it in search engines..than that's it click on "Short And Earn" and share the link given and you will see how much money you will earn just for protecting a link in adsenlink.com.

Illegal content are completely prohibited

Please know that adsenlink.com is for legal content and downloads only it means that your real link MUST contain legal stuff..if your real link contain warez or illegal things then adsense will know it sooner or later and you will be banned however other users will not be affected..i suggest to read carefully our terms of use before start using our service.

Is it safe to use our service?

It's 100% safe as your link doesn't break any of adsense TOS..we contacted one of adsense team for our service and he confirmed that it doesn't break the adsense tos but it must only contains legal stuff.

Finally you can start now earn money with Adsenlink.com without spending a dime because it's 100% FREE.

Happy Earning

Zebios, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  2. reaz.theprince

reaz.theprince Active Member

Best Answers:
    i always like adsense. my daily earning 30$ from adsense. :D

reaz.theprince, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  3. YourRE dot Com

YourRE dot Com Active Member

Best Answers:
    I still earns some good money with adsense. I really like adsense better than any PPC company.

YourRE dot Com, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  4. oregonthunder2

oregonthunder2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is completely and utterly retarded. Try staying within Google's TOS. It does violate the Terms of Service. You are not allowed to manipulate the code. Go ahead and try it if you want your Adsense account banned.

oregonthunder2, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  5. Zebios

Zebios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Don't worry i tried it and i earned and guess what i received my echeck..that's why i confirm that it works

Zebios, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  6. Sashakta

Sashakta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I Don't know, thanks for sharing google adsense tips.

Sashakta, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  7. rg13th

rg13th Member

Best Answers:
    Looks nice, but I think I waited for testimonials from other people who have ever tried.

rg13th, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  8. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have a bad news for you, your site will be unable to display adsense in the future, because it will be banned, they won't even have to tell you why or find any other reason that the domain name. I know because I tried back in the days (was 2006 or 2007) and had one site called adsensigg which was the contraction of adsense and digg. It was a digg-like with revenue sharing. After a few months only I got the email from adsense and the site was banned from displaying ads. So I moved it to another domain name and that was fine this time.

JamesColin, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  9. Zebios

Zebios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

No it doesn't depend on domain name at all google will not review the whole site..they will review the page where adsense ads are displayed that's all..the page doesn't break the TOS you know why??cauz it contains content and that is ok for adsense

Zebios, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  10. simple007

simple007 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i just read the first para and those whoever gonna try this method is totally retarded. DON'T MESS WITH BIG DADDY

simple007, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  11. sasanko

sasanko Active Member

Best Answers:
    Manipulating adsense code in any way will get your adsense account banned sooner than later.

sasanko, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  12. Zebios

Zebios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

Even wordpress plugins manage adsense code and no one got his account banned!!
    I played with the big daddy don't worry about it and i received an echeck using this site :)

Zebios, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  13. COBSolutions

COBSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wordpress plugins dont mess up the adsense codes, it just displays it dynamically, after the wordpress page is loaded check the code and you can see the code being displayed as it is, if it is not displaying so, then that is also a recipe for getting banned.

COBSolutions, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  14. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Whatever, I gave you my own experience with domain name having the beginning of adsense name, but you deny out of thin air, really whatever man!

JamesColin, Feb 6, 2013 IP