1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Ways To Get More Visitors

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by xmtwer, Jan 24, 2013.

?

best way for marketing ?

1. Social networks

17 vote(s)
    89.5%
  2. Email Marketing

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
    hay everybody , on the internet there is many ways to get more visitors to your products or your website , so for thats i thinks that there is 2 best ways to for thats kind of marketing :
    +facebook pages : you can start a facebook page , and get more likes after thats you can share your news or your products.
    +email marketing : i nmy opinion i think thats thise way is the best way of marketing but the dificul thing how get more email adress .

xmtwer, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  2. InfinMarkets

InfinMarkets Peon

Best Answers:
    working regulary on SEO main features, will also increase your traffic

InfinMarkets, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  3. oraisoopoopo

oraisoopoopo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook pages are an effective way to drive traffic to your site, as long as you could give a useful info to your fans

Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
    oraisoopoopo, Jan 24, 2013 IP
    fau00, samanthalong and MIYABI like this.
  4. Bogle

Bogle Active Member

Best Answers:
    Using solo ads and CPV to reduce dependence on Google

Bogle, Jan 24, 2013 IP
  5. uk_solutions

uk_solutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social networks like Facebook, Twitter etc have hundreds of millions of users that are self-organized around every imaginable topic.

If you’re publishing remarkable content on a regular basis, social networks will be consistent winners in your traffic stats. You can also get massive spikes in traffic from when something you publish goes viral.

Problem is, you’ll spread yourself too thin. The only people who can effectively maintain a presence on each of them are social media supergeeks or business owners with entire teams of people dedicated to nurturing the network, day in and day out.

Most of us don’t fall into either of those two camps, so for us, the smarter strategy is picking just one social network where your audience seems to congregate and then putting in the time and energy to really do it right. You can focus on others later.

uk_solutions, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  6. XooX

XooX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook marketing is tricky because to get more visitors from a facebook page, you need to have a substantially big Facebook page in the first place. This is a distraction because instead of building traffic to your site, you will end up bringing traffic to your Facebook page instead. I think the best way to get more traffic is to use your existing traffic to bring in more visitors - for example, get them to socially share your pages. Get them to tweet about, write about you on blogs. Or like it is in my case, use visitor-based traffic exchange sites to reach out to real users from other websites.

XooX, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  7. McArthur

McArthur Banned

Best Answers:
    Get your content into circulation.. If you really want more visitors, you have to go out and find them.. Social networking sites are not just for networking.. They are ideal places to get your content (blog posts, videos, free reports, etc) in front of other people. Use Twitter, Facebook, or Google+ to share links to your content..

McArthur, Feb 5, 2013 IP
    oraisoopoopo likes this.
  8. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    If we spend 6 to 7 hours regularly on Facebook,can you tell me how many clients can we get for business.

eric_wahlberg, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  9. forumkk

forumkk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you post is right, but do some SEO at daily basis is more important

forumkk, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  10. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    There's nothing better than free classifieds when it comes to real/human traffic in my opinion. May be you should add one more option in the poll: free classifieds :)

qwikad.com, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  11. Astounding Writing Coach

Astounding Writing Coach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Email marketing works well if you know how to write engaging, conversational style autoresponder messages. It is all in how you build the relationship with your target market. In your marketing, develop a relationship as a helper rather than a salesperson. Think "help, help, help" rather than "sell, sell, sell" first.

Also, you need to 'talk the language' of your ideal target. That can be further divided down into genderized versions of your market.

Read the article on the home page of my website to understand about talking the language of your market. http://www.yoursecretwishes.com/

As a copywriter, one of the most common errors I see on websites is that the copy is all about what the business has to offer. It has too many "I" this or "I" that type of copy. When a site visitor comes to your site, he/she doesn't care about YOU. He/She cares about him/herself. So, the copy needs to have a lot of "you" this and "you" that type of copy in it.

This is true for email autoresponder messages as well as in your website copy. Copy that is written as if the reader has written it from his/her viewpoint engages the visitor to want to learn more about you and your solution to the problem he/she finds him/herself in.

Hope this helps you.
    Astounding Writing Coach

12. sieghart

sieghart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media and social bookmarking site could help you get more visitors.

sieghart, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  13. paulrushton007

paulrushton007 Member

Best Answers:
    Forum Marketing (obviously)
    Blog Posts on High Traffic Blogs in your Niche.
    Well SEOed Youtube Videos
    Article Marketing using a re-write (not a spin) of your regular blog posts.

You'd be amazed how much free traffic these methods can generate.

http://www.wpoptins.info/traffic-tips

Last edited: Feb 6, 2013
    paulrushton007, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  14. depots

depots Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sure..facebook fans page and google+ are great tools to increase traffic.. Everybody lives on their gadget today..

depots, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  15. ubersoldier009

ubersoldier009 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best way to get traffic: social networks, guest posting, blog commenting, yahoo answers

ubersoldier009, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  16. Astounding Writing Coach

Astounding Writing Coach Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree. These are important things to remember to get the Google Love for traffic.

Also, writing content that is interesting and from a different viewpoint or angle of an already discussed topic. When you write content that is from a different perspective, it can actually open up new thinking for a different niche.

Something else to consider in the US, if you go to the US Bureau of Labor's Occupational Outlook Handbook website, you can see what the coming marketing trends are for several years ahead. And, the information there can equate to new markets or new market niches.

Example, if you look at the outlook for Medical Assistants, a comment there reveals that preventative medicine is on the upswing. The job market for Medical Assistants will boom through 2020. Consider what kinds of information products Medical Assistants in school might need to make their new training easier for them so they can be more valuable for potential employers.

Think about how you can create information products for various new complimentary medicine professionals. They often don't even think about how to create home study courses out of their vast knowledge. It's simply outside of their conscious awareness.

And, working with the preventative medicine upswing, there are many who need writer's who create information products. Holistic Health practitioners (I am also a clinical hypnotist in addition to being a copywriter, creative writer and information product creator) often leave a lot of money on the table because creating and selling information products is outside of their conscious awareness. Many of them simply do poorly at marketing or are not writers. So, I am doing a lot of marketing work and creative writing for them since they can't do it.

For those who are not writers, I'm finding I am getting a lot of favorable traffic for me to write information products for them to sell on their websites because they are simply not able to write. Something to think about for your own business.

Susan
    www.yoursecretwishes.com

17. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Both. Why just social or email marketing?? Use Twitter and Facebook on the right way and you will get a lot of traffic on your website fast. Blog posting will help you a lot also.

VukasinI, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  18. Chows Schoemaker

Chows Schoemaker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm currently getting a lot traffic using facebook fanpages and groups, with posting in targeted groups and fanpages I'm generating at least 10-20 leads a day and getting at least 100-150 clicks

Chows Schoemaker, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  19. jipolis7

jipolis7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    So, lots of ideas here. I can briefly state about it from my point of view.
    - Create a amazing blog (with your writing quality)
    - Perfect Forum Marketing with user response.
    - Proper use of social media
    - Best utilization of Social Bookmarking

I prefer to check out what wikiHow says about it -

http://www.wikihow.com/Increase-Website-Traffic

jipolis7, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  20. shital

shital Active Member

Best Answers:
    long tail method and social media (facebook, twitter) sites works good for my products based websites.

shital, Feb 6, 2013 IP