1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Hire me as a Regular Blogger for Your Technology or Finance Website

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by vishals, Dec 7, 2012.

If you are looking for a blogger to write articles or news stories for your blog or website, I am available for hire. I would prefer to send you the finished article everyday, but if you wish I can even upload it to your site for a small extra charge too.

The Importance of SEO in Blogging

As an SEO writer, I know the importance of keywords, and how to use LSI keywords to get that long tail of search engine traffic that many so easily forget about. The importance of good keyword research, using even free online tools, is lost on many. I prefer to give my clients the best bang for their buck, and that includes good keyword research for every project or article.

Rates and Samples

I can write at a rate of $1.5 or more per 100 words.

Message me to see my samples on gold trading, iPad app reviews, and other Finance and Technology topics. Check out my website to know more about me and my services, including links to articles I have written.

vishals, Dec 7, 2012 IP
  2. tulip4heaven

tulip4heaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

I am waiting for your Sample Articles , Please PM me

tulip4heaven, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  3. vishals

vishals Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    hi @tulip4heavean, I have sent you a PM containing links to a number of my writing samples. Thanks for your interest, and I hope you would like the samples.

vishals, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  4. vishals

vishals Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am again taking orders, so if you need a freelance writer who is passionate about technology and finance, do not hesitate to contact me. I can be reached on my blog: vishasworkblog.blogspot.com, or on my skype Vishal.Writingatwork.

My rates start from 2 cents a word.

vishals, Feb 5, 2013 IP