1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Likes... Really Digitalpoint...

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by slutz, Jan 30, 2013.

1. contentexpress

contentexpress Member

Best Answers:

you'll get the likes from your post which you will do in someones thread. if your post will good enough for any establish person they will like your comments . this type you'll get "3 Like".

contentexpress, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  2. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not taking offense, you ask, we reply, you don't like it, well, down to you accept it or leave it.

The like system has been made to avoid boring and non quality posts...... and......so far..... it works, though not on all threads as I read some this morning and though.... Shawn should apply those 3 likes to every single new member who can reply to a thread with valid content and some english skills, not asking everyone to be a Shakespeare (English not being my language) but at least make some efforts (indeed I am not talking about your post). But please go around a read many threads even some that basically do not have interest in your eyes and you will see that DP definitly needs that.

IG2010, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  3. mobidhoom

mobidhoom Active Member

Best Answers:
    I tried but nothing worth. I think moving to any other forum is better idea now.

mobidhoom, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    My advice to you in regards to answering your question is simple. Just take a few minutes and read the posts that have received likes. You should be able to figure out by doing this how they got those likes,then simply follow suit and do likewise.
    There is one member here who had zero likes then he wrote something and received *six* likes from just that one post. So........it can be done.
    Good luck to you with this.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 4, 2013 IP
    cpruitt and niroshana35 like this.
  5. niroshana35

niroshana35 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

There is no other forum like DP anywhere online, do you know why?

1. Google PR 6 (Google loves DP :))
    2. Alexa Rank 333 (Is on the top from traffic comparing to other free forums)
    3. Google indexed pages 4.290.000 (Search engines gives more value to your posts here)
    4. Majestic back-links 435.906 (High online reputation)
    5. Above 4 are major reasons but there are more I can put here, but it's not my point to list them all.

If there are similar forums to DP then they all charge a fee even for user registration and then to post threads on Buy, Sell, Trade sections most of them charge around $20 per Website, Domain, E book or digital product sell threads but DP is not that much bad right? because DP still allows you to create threads free on Buy, Sell, Trade sections if you contribute something useful to the forum and community.

Go and check online for any other forum better then DP then you'll realize the truth.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
    niroshana35, Feb 4, 2013 IP
    wproute and malky66 like this.
  6. wproute

wproute Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is so true niroshana35!
    On another forum i have to pay $$ on almost EVERY post I create.
    DP still has the BST section which charges us nothing and we go on and on complaining..
    Plus the marketplace now gives us a chance to earn recurring income..
    and slowly spammers here on DP has slowly been banned.. the mods have been hard
    at work.. members are interacting and contributing even better than before.

It's working guys.. on to a better direction.. if not I dont think shawn would waste his time fixing what is not broken in the 1st place.

wproute, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  7. Alenzo Kepper

Alenzo Kepper Member

Best Answers:

Yes, I do agree with niroshana35. Most of the forums charge bucks for every service you open but yes, I am little bit unhappy with liking system. I am the member of this forums almost more than a year still cannot add new post in market place .... My Badluck

Alenzo Kepper, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  8. ukfish1

ukfish1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    forum/site owners have to make decisions (often unpopular with some) for the good of the site. Not everyone will agree with them, but basically "like it or lump it".

ukfish1, Feb 12, 2013 IP