1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are the CONS of working with ClickBank?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Marcos Preto, Dec 9, 2012.

Hello,

Im analyzing different programs and I would like to get your thoughts of what are the negative things or cons of working with Clickbank.

Or simply what stuff could it make it better.

Thanks!

Marcos Preto, Dec 9, 2012 IP
  2. himanuzo

himanuzo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Few things I see as the cons from ClickBank are:
    After an affiliate make a sales on CB, no commission payment directly into affiliate hand. All affiliates must wait to get commission payments biweekly. Plus check cashing process is between 1 - 2 months if CB doesn't allow direct deposit as payout option to that country.

himanuzo, Jan 11, 2013 IP
  3. Teepee

Teepee Member

Best Answers:
    If I sold any product on Clickbank, I'd always worry on the value of the product. Since you would mainly be dealing with e books, no guarantee to the buyer.

Clickbank removes products from its inventory on a monthly basis. CBEngine.com will list those products including any new product.

I would recommend buying the pushed product before putting it on the market.

Teepee, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The cons are the payment yes, they surely don't make it easy if you don't live in their part of the world.
    Otherwise the good things is the payment too, you can be sure to be paid. Also a large choice of products that you can promote directly, not like on some other platform where you have to ask the permission of the vendor for each offer. Here the vendor is clickbank and they allow you to promote all their products, much like amazon.

JamesColin, Jan 12, 2013 IP
  5. USP45

USP45 Peon

Best Answers:
    Payment by check, it's hard for affiliates from some countries.
    Clickbank has lots of shady, scammy products.
    Clickbank products are harder to promote compared to for example, Amazon products.

USP45, Jan 14, 2013 IP
  6. kalel1980

kalel1980 Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure if I have any cons....yet. I've been paid accordingly.

kalel1980, Jan 16, 2013 IP
  7. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Lot's of cheap scammy products, and also many of them are hard to sell for various reasons.

ninjamtlt1, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  8. yebel89@gmail.com

yebel89@gmail.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you're living in the U.S., they're hands down the best way to make money as an affiliate for digital products. They blow their competition out of the water.

yebel89@gmail.com, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  9. emvy548

emvy548 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The biggest con is a high rate of refunds that you may face with some products. It is better to sell products that have been selling for some time.

emvy548, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  10. Charge

Charge Member

Best Answers:
    I think the biggest con for Clickbank is how easy someone can get a refund. People should be allowed to get refunds, but some people who know Clickbank, know that they can just order something and then get a refund. But you can counter this by promoting a solid product, and having a solid sales page. If you do everything right on your end, you will still get refunds, but you will make enough so you won't worry about the occasional refund.

Charge, Feb 6, 2013 IP