1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Highest Quality Content That Will Have Your Visitors Begging For More

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by VisionzZolution, Jan 18, 2013.

High quality content, deserving of a much higher price tag, only available till I have to pull the plug.

Seriously, this is not some 'false scarcity' marketing tactic. I am not going to be offering these prices on a permanent basis whilst trying to claim that this offer will end in a few hours.

I have been writing online for some time now, and have been a strong believer in the value of quality content since way before the Panda and Penguin updates rolled out.

Given the amount of time I commit to the process of researching, writing, proofreading, rewriting and proofreading again, at the prices I am offering here I will be working for you for way below minimum wage.

I could stack shelves at the local supermarket and earn more money than I will from this offer!

This is a business model that is completely unsustainable, and that is why I am being honest when I say that I will not be offering my services at this price for long.
    So, here's the deal. I am willing to offer my content writing services to you at a flat rate of $2 per 100 words.

All my work will:

• Be researched and written entirely by myself
    • Be 100% unique and Copyscape passed
    • Contain perfect spelling and grammar
    • Be engaging and enjoyable to read, with useful and well researched information
    • Be SEO optimized (if required) for your keyword to a Penguin friendly level

Now I know that what I am offering is still not the cheapest price around, but let me tell you a little about buying cheap content writing services.

Cheap writers are ten-a-penny!

From places like Fiverr and iWriter, to right here on the Digital Point Forum, you can hire a writer for less than a Big Mac and Fries. In fact, there are probably nearly as many bargain basement writers out there as there are people failing to make money online.

And this brings me to my point:
    Trying to keep costs down by hiring cheap writers is a false economy!

Poorly written, badly worded and barely researched content will not convert into sales or opt-in's. I know, because I built an entire site using such content, bought right here on this forum. That site is one huge white elephant of wasted server space that has barely made a sale in 12 months.

That site will never make money as it is (yes I do plan on writing new content for it myself someday), and neither will yours if you try and cut corners with your content. You will end up either deciding to give up on the site as a complete write-off, or you will have to pay someone else even more money to write you some decent content.

I'm not finished ranting yet (sorry)!

Cheap writers are cheap for 2 possible reasons:

Reason 1: the person doing the work is not from an English speaking country, and local economics mean that $5 for 500 words gives them a reasonable income.

Reason 2: the writer may be from an English speaking country, but because of the economics of that country they cannot afford to spend more than 20 minutes of their time on your 500 word article.

So when you order these dirt cheap writing services, you will either be getting your content written by someone who isn't even a native English speaker, or by someone who's business model dictates that they have to rush through as many articles per hour as possible just to get by.

When you order from me you can rest assured that your content will be written by myself only, and that I will never rush through your work because I have priced myself too low.

If you dream of making a success out of working online, whether it be through affiliate marketing, selling your own products or services, or something else, you must understand that the content you serve to your visitors is perhaps the most potentially powerful weapon you have.

Why would you put everything at risk by giving your visitors the cheapest content you could find? Your visitors are valuable to your business, and they deserve content that contains value.

Give yourself a fighting chance of succeeding online.

Establish yourself as an authority within your niche with well researched content that is also engaging and enjoyable to read.

However I'm willing to give out 5 Review Copies For Reputed Members. So the rate will be $1/100 words for the first 5 takers...

Kindly PM me for samples and more information

VisionzZolution, Jan 18, 2013 IP
  2. acetosal

acetosal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    wow, the best sales letter so far.. (for content writing).

acetosal, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  3. VisionzZolution

VisionzZolution Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    All 5 reviews had been given away!

VisionzZolution, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  4. Juanzo

Juanzo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Awesome work! The content is properly written, I will definitely use your services again.

Thanks VisionzZolution

Juanzo, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  5. ageliena

ageliena Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would like to order 450 words article.

ageliena, Feb 14, 2013 IP