1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where Is The Best Place To Live, While Working Full Time Online???

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AlexanderBeloev, Feb 3, 2013.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to share with you where I live and why it is good place to spend your online income here or countries like mine.

Have you ever heard of "geo-arbitrage"? Basically, that is leveraging a first-world salary (or part of one) in a third-world country.

The place I live is called Bulgaria. The average pension here is $180 per month and the average salary is $500.

The beauty of this concept is that while making $1,000 a month in the US is only viable if you live in a van down by the river, the same amount here will pay you the rent for 1000 square meter apartment, you will have enough money to go on bars and restaurants.

For example you can have a dinner in a restaurant for about 5 to 7 bucks. You can drink beer for about a dollar. Pensioners in Bulgaria are living with an average $6 per day. And this has to cover food, electricity bills, everything!

So where are you living and what are your average monthly costs? :)

AlexanderBeloev, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  2. aaron_nimocks

aaron_nimocks Im kind of a big deal Staff

Best Answers:
    I retire from the US Navy in a few years and this is what I am going to do. Basically find a good place to live where I can just freelance and live off my retirement. I have been doing a bunch of research and not sure where it will be yet but it will be in the US so need to pick a good spot. Thinking Florida.

*note - I was going to delete your thread because it is a re-write of other articles but I wanted to reply so I didn't. When making threads on here, don't copy other content.

aaron_nimocks, Feb 3, 2013 IP
    DreamingBig likes this.
  3. AlexanderBeloev

AlexanderBeloev Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am sorry for that, will have it in mind in the future! And thank you for not deleting it! :cool:

AlexanderBeloev, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  4. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to live in Spain or France if I succeed in this business.

Gianni Palazzo, Feb 3, 2013 IP