1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Alexa 29k Directory

Discussion in 'Sites' started by indyonline, Feb 2, 2013.

Alexa 29K for about 4 months straight. site is a little over 5 months old
    Come with phpLD license
    2000+ Sites linking in
    ----
    Site has thumbnails on category pages and link detail pages. I use shrinktheweb and it cost $5/month. Gets too many request for the free option so I had to upgrade.
    I coded in Facebook Like buttons for each site so each listing shows how many likes the site has - on category pages and link detail page.
    The script used is phpLD 4.0 but can be upgraded to 5.0 with the same license for free just needs upgrade installed.
    ----
    Site gets about 4-5 paid featured listings per month @$5 each
    Minimum PR to submit to the directory is PR1 so there are no PR0 or N/A sites listed. I have kept this site quality.
    -----
    Any questions feel free to ask.
    I know the site has no PR yet, I'm sure it will after next PR update, but the price is based off of the amount of traffic it is getting. Traffic slows down for the weekends, as does any directory, but is getting an average of 300-350 UV's per day. average of4+ page views per visit and time on site is around 4-5 minutes per user.
    Analytics are available.
    ---
    Traffic sources for last 30 days
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
    indyonline, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  2. ajaykumar9887

ajaykumar9887 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i am interested, please contact me by pm

ajaykumar9887, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  3. Master Directory

Master Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 2
    why i cant open it
    nternal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
    Please contact the server administrator, and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
    Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Master Directory, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  4. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 3
    The site sold and the new owner is transferring the site. It is out of my control at this time.
    *Note where it says sold at the top of the listing and on the main 'sites for sale' page that the listing is dimmed meaning it has sold.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
    indyonline, Feb 3, 2013 IP