1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

New To Adsense Need Everyones Help

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by shiva kumar, Jan 31, 2013.

I'm new member, i want to buy a site and apply it for adsense
    please help me by posting your ideas and the links of youtube showing how to buy and run a site and apply it for adsense.

shiva kumar, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  2. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Well, first you need a site to buy and then apply to adsense.
    So first read the rules of adsense about content allowed and then buy a site that you think is good for adsense (you can ask for a review here before you buy) and then apply for adsense, but nothing is guaranteed.

JamesColin, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  3. decodethis

decodethis Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When looking to buy a site try and buy one with proven revenue. It's much harder to build revenue that maintain it. Also ask for historical revenue to see if there's been a huge dip recently. Avoid those kinds of sites.

Buy a site built around something you know. It's hard to grow a site about mesothelioma if you don't know a damn thing about the subject...

decodethis, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  4. quadxnet

quadxnet Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah the basics of what you want to do are rather straight forward. Go to the marketplace here, or go to flippa and find a site that interests you. Generally people pay about 10-12x the revenue of a site. So if a site is making $100 a month its going to cost you about $1000 to purchase it. Obviously other factors will play a part such as the domain name, if there is a email list involved etc. I would suggest finding a site that is of a topic/niche that you are insterested in or have experience with. As has already been mentioned I would check Adsense and make sure that the site you are going to buy can have Adsense on it. It might be easier to buy a site that is already using Adsense.

Once you buy the site, you will need to host it on your web hosting. Once you have the site up you simple need to stick Adsense on it, or if it's already on there, just change it to YOUR Adsense code. Now comes the easy part (sarcasm) - drive traffic to your site.

I would also suggest continually adding content to your new site that you just purchased, this will only help get rankings and traffic to your site.

quadxnet, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  5. nosoulninja

nosoulninja Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your best option is to look for a good niche that can make you decent money. You can do that by using the "Google Adwords Keyword Tool". Make sure the site is getting a decent amount of traffic, specifically traffic from search engines like Google, Yahoo!, and Bing.

Being realistic, you will probably need to invest a good amount of money if you are buying a relatively established site that is already making money. If you want to start a site from scratch but make sure that your site is adding original (proper english and grammer) on a regular basis. Start getting traffic before you apply to adsense.

nosoulninja, Feb 2, 2013 IP