1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I Have Not Received A Paypal Withdrawal E-mail Confirmation

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by irule272, Feb 2, 2013.

Do I need to worry?

It's been 24 hours now and I still didn't receive any e-mail confirmation from them. This is the first time I encountered this. Usually after I made a withdrawals from them to my bank account, an e-mail confirmation will be sent to my e-mail right away.

I have looked on my PayPal account again and the transaction is still pending, I've look on the transactions details and everything seemed usual and nothing is suspicious.

I'm just paranoid about it because if something goes wrong on that transaction, that e-mail confirmation is all I have as a proof that I do indeed withdraw that certain amount of money from PayPal to my bank account.

Is there anyway I can resend the e-mail confirmation again in PayPal?

irule272, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  2. OnThePoint

OnThePoint Member

Best Answers:
    Contact Paypal directly and ask them what is going on they are there to help dont be afraid to ask them questions. Hope nothing went wrong ;)

OnThePoint, Feb 2, 2013 IP