1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Very Easy To Get Dp Likes!

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by niroshana35, Feb 1, 2013.

It's very easy to get DP likes just check my profile, I've got 2 likes within 2 years :)

The best part is I got that 2 likes during last few days, oh actually I had 3 likes just one day ago I just saw the msg.. "Welcome To The Establishment" then the next time I logged on I saw that I was thrown back to the 2 likes group because a thread was deleted where someone liked my post, “Oh God! Bad luck again!”

Solved! View solution.
    niroshana35, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  2. job_online

job_online Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is a very bad idea to limit old members due to spam, I am sure that there are very efficient ways to protect forum from spammers without likes, this is simply forcing to purchase membership. I am member for 4 years now and i got one like in that time, so only 8 years more and I will be able to sell something here.

job_online, Feb 1, 2013 IP
    Yes but.....since the changes you have been contributing here. And we are glad that you are as you are an interesting member. I gave you that like that you lost.:) Keep at it niroshana35 and you will doubtless get it back and more.
    Good luck to you and keep posting.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  4. stormbrain

stormbrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think that is bad, last time, i saw my Digital point friend profile. He have 2 likes but after two days he has only 1 like. I chat with him. he asked to me. Digital point deleted a full thread of a person where i got like.

Bad luck keep posting posting and posting.

stormbrain, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  5. niroshana35

niroshana35 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Thanks Spoiltdiva your words are encouraging, before I received my first like I was straggling to get one and I thought established members hate me :confused: but after I receive my first like I realized how the like system works and the importance of the rule because it's going to...

1.Reduce the spammers!
    2.Reduce scammers in BST, marketplace sections.
    3.Reduce the server load of DP + bandwidth.
    4.Increase the overall quality of the forum.
    5.Increase the number of DP lovers :) instead negative thinking DP haters.

Spoiltdiva likes this.
  6. niroshana35

niroshana35 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

See what I mean you had 1 like but during last few hours it increased by 2 more likes so "Welcome To The Establishment" meanwhile you contribute something useful, unique and fun you'll get likes in a moment that you never expected.

I created a thread early after the new DP changes totally opposite to this topic but I realized the importance of the new rules for the DP community and I have changed my mind now I'm thinking positively, so be positive and make a difference..

7. johntyler1228

johntyler1228 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i dont think its too easy to get like.. here on DP i know many great experience person who wrote the best thing to get impression by others, but none of them get likes yet... but one of them my frnd has 16 like before this like rule on DP now he has only 5 like.....what rubbish are there!!

johntyler1228, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  8. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Your friend is lying to you if he said he had 16 on old system and only 5 now.

digitalpoint, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  9. job_online

job_online Active Member

Best Answers:
    Tought it will be harder to get likes, but actually can be solved in a day or so...

job_online, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  10. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just carry on with your usual business as long as it's legit. The likes will come when someone wants to. I personally have never cared about the likes, I don't give them out (except to DP yesterday) and I don't care if I get them... Win win for me.

superrichguy, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  11. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    One member decided to be proactive as opposed to merely complaining. He created a thread and received 7 likes in just about an hour. *Six* of those likes were for his opening post! Let this example serve to quiet the naysayers on here.

Spoiltdiva, Feb 2, 2013 IP