1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking For Honest Reviews Of Clickbank From Those Making Money

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by drmike, Jan 30, 2013.

Hi there, I have been giving some serious consideration into putting some money and effort into ClickBank, but I have to admit that I am very hesitant. There is a lot of info and a lot of claims of income out there, and most of them seem like total BS.

I will admit that posting this may be a waste of time, as I would assume anyone making $200+ a day from ClickBank has better things to do than hang out on a forum all day, but you never know. Also, please no this is not intended to offend anyone. It is just that I have been laid off from my 2nd well paying job in less than 5 years and I am ready for a change.

I am looking to develop a relationship with a few people who sincerely do what they claim; in this case make $200+ per day on ClickBank. If this sounds like you and you don't mind giving a guy a few pointers on getting started I would be thrilled to hear from you.

Also, please, don't post responses with links for me to buy ClickBank products that will supposedly tell me how to make money on ClickBank. I am looking for a person who is making money, not a system that supposedly made money for this one guy, this one time, back in 2009.

Thank you so much to anyone who is sincere and reaches out.

Kindest regards.

PS. I am not looking for "auto-pilot" stuff, in fact I don't believe in it. I am looking for something that will take a solid 6-12 hours of work per day, but that will pay off handsomely.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
    drmike, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  2. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well the lack of responses certainly answers my question. With that out of the way, has anyone here managed to find a reliable way to generate at least $50k per year online? I am not picky in what it is that I do, but I would like to find someone who is living proof that making a full-time income online is possible.

drmike, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  3. yebel89@gmail.com

yebel89@gmail.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Teach yourself how to earn money from Clickbank and you'll be a happy camper in 3 months. Trust me.

It took me 3 months to break $100 a day. Read up and implement what you learn. Trial and error. It's just about putting in the effort, the money is there to be made.

Seriously.

yebel89@gmail.com, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  4. ludwig

ludwig Notable Member

Best Answers:
    try phonesearchprofits[dot]com, my friends started off with it, you just need hosting and domain.

ludwig, Feb 3, 2013 IP
  5. Charge

Charge Member

Best Answers:
    When I was at my peak with Clickbank, I was pulling in $600/month. That doesn't sound like much to some people, but that was enough for me considering the time I was putting into it. I obviously could've made more, I even thought about quitting my job to do it full-time. But in the end I really just wanted to do it on the side. So yes, there is money to be made, but it takes a lot of time and hard work if you want to see the kind of results you are looking for.

Charge, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  6. phowell23

phowell23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just like anything else trial and error. You'll make more mistakes but you'll learn from them. I was making about $500 / month pretty consistently for a year until I had a few things happen and had to sell off my websites (which is also a pretty good way to cash out if needed). Now after about a year out, I've decided to jump back in. You aren't getting a lot of responses to this on here because honestly Digital Point Forum isn't the best/most active site for Clickbank vendors/affiliates. Try the Warrior forum, you may get a better response there.

phowell23, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  7. princekgn

princekgn Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe the best network to make unlimited amount of money is Empower Network. They have great products to sell and you get 100% commission + residual income. Check them out.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
    princekgn, Feb 15, 2013 IP
  8. bri777

bri777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i'm watching this thread. on my analytics I've seen server calls but not sales in those 3 months I was seriously promoting as an affiliate newbie. well, I figure i've yet to learn more. as far as I know, I need to develop my list building skills, sales funnel and landing page strategies. I think we just need more time to learn the ropes of clickbank or any other. It's not as easy as it sounds on those pretty looking landing pages. I mean I tried dumping a lot of ppc traffic on my ads but I figure I was missing something. I have a feeling that it's kinda like a breaktrhough moment just like how I made my first income online. Keep up the great spirit bro, but also be aware that some of the gurus are legit. And most are just dancing around the topic.

bri777, Feb 16, 2013 IP
  9. tac88

tac88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    When it comes to making money online it usually comes down to a combination of a few things that get you making the real money unless you have your own products .

Believe or not there is a program right now that people are killing it with because it is automated and the system works. It has the lowest refund rate on clickbank and it has been around for a long time and recently was updated .

It builds you a website around certain buyer keywords for the hottest selling products .
    Because it is all automated and makes it very difficult for your competitors to compete with you. The automated process will allow one to analyze, outshine your competitors and finally generate more traffic into your site.

No bull shit ! I have build a bunch of these and usually if I build 4 of them 2 will make some money. Then its all about scaling it for more money.

Your never going to find any magic button but if you look at what a product does do and how you can use what it does add your twist and before you know it your turning in a good profit..

tac88, Feb 17, 2013 IP
  10. domina mckenzie

domina mckenzie Member

Best Answers:
    I am also interested to know more about Clickbank, as I am starting out myself. But my game plan is, select a product that looks sellable, find the market (I will try out the Internet Marketing niche), generate content for my site if necessary, then get traffic. Would seem like a lot of work, but where's the fun without it?

domina mckenzie, Feb 19, 2013 IP
  11. rakesh kumar

rakesh kumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    My experience with clickbank is very bad.I Earn my first cheque after 2 month but alas it was dishonored, as a penalty bank charges $5. So what is the basic fun to promote clickbank product. They are making everyone fool right now.

rakesh kumar, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  12. tac88

tac88 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you do not see the benefit's in being able to sell people all over the world a product that gets delivered immediately that you did not create then you are in the wrong profession. If you think it's dishonored? Then send the check back to them....
    It's all about how you promote the products if you do not give the customer enough information before they purchase then you will get returns and charge backs.

tac88, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  13. shane clint

shane clint Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Everyone i am new here and just wanted to introduce myself, I was just reading your message ( tac88 )and i have to agree, done correctly with the right mentoring you have all the potential customers in the world at the touch of a button. But i guess like myself there is a lot of people out there being spun a lot of dishonest truths , and they sure have no intention of communicating the correct fundamentals to laying down the foundations properly let alone being shown step by step tutorials on how to do it. I know i was there and i got lucky i must say. I found someone who won my trust almost immediately as i have a lot of experience in the lies that get told,i have grown to become a very perceptible person and pride myself on honesty working with people in my profession psychology, healing etc, which i now do alot of online, can not be done unless you are honest.

kind regards Shane

shane clint, Sep 27, 2013 IP
  14. Gihan

Gihan Member

Best Answers:
    I got only one issue with my buyers.. that is they can add only one item to the cart at once.

Gihan, Sep 30, 2013 IP
  15. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I never make money from clickbank, I am not clever. But, todays I am try to do that. my problem is I am not native English so I can not write article, I hate writting article.
    the other problem is : what must I sell from clickbank??

ktp2012, Oct 6, 2013 IP
  16. halille

halille Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The only way i made serious money with clickbank is when i created a product that i put in the marketplace

after the sales dropped, i sold the website for some good cash

my suggestion would be to make an assesment of your skills,and if you are passionate about any sports/niches/hobby; you can develop an info products that provide a solution for a burning problem
    that's the key to success, i know a friend who developped a simple ebook for a specific exotic animal and made 92K$ on his first year, because it was just the only info products available for this niche

all the best
    Hal

halille, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  17. auburnfan23

auburnfan23 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is a good affiliate network to work with they pay on time and have great reporting and analytics.
    If you know how to pick a good product and get your website/blogs to rank for these products you can
    make money with any affiliate program.

auburnfan23, Jan 12, 2014 IP
  18. bob c

bob c Peon

Best Answers:
    ----------------------------
    greetings sir.
    I quite know that frustration of being laid off.
    Clickbank??
    I considered it too.

I would much rather create my own e-commerce web site, become affiliates of well-known companies doing business in the net, then link their affiliate links to your... site.
    tha way... you know what you have.

I am still studying clickbank.
    some folks out there want to charge you $$ for a software that "suppose to" drive traffic to your site.
    for all I know,,, they mAy have rigged it so that when you set it up for you, they get paid, not you.
    BUT... that is a ""possiblity""

do research anyway.. Make sure.

bob c, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  19. paul@optionbot

paul@optionbot Active Member

Best Answers:
    We use Clickbank to promote our products and it works well for us. We never have had a problem with them or any of the affiliates.
    However we do have our own affiliate program as well that runs alongside the clickbank product so we can use all the clickbank tracking to operate efficiently and offer the affiliates an extra $400 for each deal that goes through rather than the $75 from clickbank.
    I'm still staggered about the amount of people that choose to just sign up with our clickbank product and then not come to our own hosted affiliate program.
    It doesnt affect there clickbank sale and they could be getting nearly 6 times as much on top! Why??
    Anyway if you want to find out more message me or add me on Skype> Paul-OB-Affiliates

paul@optionbot, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  20. txmt

txmt Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    okay, I signed up with Click Bank but am having a very hard time getting anywhere. Where do you get help? every link i click on wants more money for some other service. I am unemployed and tired of office politics. I have worked from home before as a medical transcriptionist, but that is out of date now. I wanted to make this work, but can't keep handing out money when there isn't any. I am going to starve waiting on the 12 weeks to start seeing any money come in. any suggestions? I am close to asking for a refund and unsubscribing from everything. I have read through all the e-mails and watched the videos trying to make sense. thanks for any advice.

txmt, Jul 17, 2014 IP