1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What Seo Tools Do You Regularly Use ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by markadrson, Jan 31, 2013.

So please answer my questions everybody....

markadrson, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  2. intronaut

intronaut Peon

Best Answers:
    Traffic Travis

intronaut, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  3. irfan.nezami

irfan.nezami Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many tools of seo, its depends upon what you are doing.

irfan.nezami, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  4. PioneerGlobal

PioneerGlobal Member

Best Answers:
    I use Google analytic tool and Google webmaster tool regular...

PioneerGlobal, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  5. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics & webmaster tools, RankWatch, Google Adwords, SEO Spyglass and SEO Quake are some tools that i use on regular basis.

rankwatch.com, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  6. andydxgame

andydxgame Member

Best Answers:
    I use SEO Powersuite which is paid software but it really is fantastic. You get a Keyword tracking tool, a competitor comparison/analysis tool, Website Auditor and Link Assistant to help you build quality backlinks. I highly recommend SEO Powersuite! As well as these, i also use Google Analytics, Adwords and Webmaster tools.

andydxgame, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  7. greendealmanager

greendealmanager Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I m using pagerankchecker and backlinkwatch tool regularly

greendealmanager, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  8. ultimat1

ultimat1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As far as browser extensions, I use Chrome and I have SEO Quake, SEO site tools, Mozbar, Majestic SEO Backlink Analyzer, SEO for Chrome, PageRank status and Domain Availability Checker. I have paid subscriptions to both SEOMOZ and Majestic SEO which I use regularly that work with my browser extensions.

As far as SEO software, I use SENuke XCR, Scrapebox (for managing and finding links, not spamming), Market Samurai, Game Changer, Fast Blog Finder, Guest Post Hunter, Tweet Demon, Social Bookmarking Demon, Wiki Bomber, SEO SpyGlass, Cute Rank, and for content spinning I have a SpinRewriter subscription.

I also have PR Powershot, Domains On Fire and Expired Domain Gold for finding expired domains with high PR (Expired Domain Gold is the best IMO). For a VPN I use HMA Pro, and I have around 30 IPs that I purchased through Limestone that I use for Proxies. Hope that helps!

ultimat1, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  9. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't worry about SEO I just promote my stuff through social media and let it go viral on it's own, works great :)

ninjamtlt1, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  10. flanagan

flanagan Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:

Wow Thats great to know,

Can u please share how you works with social networks

flanagan, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  11. stormbrain

stormbrain Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i am using Page rank tool and alexa tool almost every day to check websites quality.
    Google webmasters, Google analytic are other tools.

stormbrain, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  12. ultimat1

Best Answers:
    I use social media as a link building tool as well, but things don't just magically go viral. It's tough to get a share these days unless there is a bribe attached to it or if it's highly sharable content such as funny pictures, videos, quotes, or just something totally off the wall. Anyone promoting "How to Make Money Online" stuff and claiming that they are having great success with social media sharing is probably full of it unless they are offering some sort of bribe or doing blackhat stuff such as "like jacking". Honestly, even if you were into make money online stuff, would you bug your Facebook friends with a bunch of shares for some get rich quick scheme? I know I sure wouldn't.

I have a Facebook Fan Page about tattoos with a pretty big fan base (around 3000 fans), and even when I post funny images and videos I'm lucky to get 10-20 likes and shares. I tend to ask a lot of questions as well in order to solicit responses and increase visibility. I also handle the social media accounts for several clients and we're constantly coming up with contests and cool stuff to post and the number of people who actually respond is minimal. You really have to work hard at it if you want something to go even a little viral.

That kind of goes back to this whole "natural" link building concept that is being pushed by SEOMOZ and some of these other SEO gurus. Most people don't realize that SEOMOZ doesn't even do their own SEO. They pay an SEO firm to do it for them and then preach to people on how to do proper SEO, lol. Yes, I use the tools that they provide, but when it comes to SEO advice I would much rather listen to someone who is actually doing it successfully and can show results. Even then I test everything before I take it as gospel.

You can't believe everything you read on these forums. There are a lot of self-proclaimed "experts" on here that don't have a freakin' clue themselves and just want to get you to join their MLM or get-rick-quick program so that they can make a quick commission.

13. trap

trap Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    semrush.com

trap, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  14. Shaun Mans

Shaun Mans Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi , hope this helps. I often use www.boostasite.com to publish my website, it allows me to come back and boost the site as often as I like back to the homepage

Shaun Mans, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  15. Joss Board

Joss Board Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Backlinkwatch, pagerankchecker, Google Analytics, Google Adwords are the tools that are usually used

Joss Board, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  16. ultimat1

Best Answers:
    I checked this out. Sounds interesting and I went ahead and posted an ad, however I noticed that the links are rel="nofollow". So I'm just wondering what the "boost" is?

17. Shaun Mans

Shaun Mans Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I never saw that, but there are benefits. As long as you post a nice looking ad and dont spam you can come back and boost your site back to number 1, I use it everyday.

Shaun Mans, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  18. MarleneL.Haines

MarleneL.Haines Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I m using page rankchecker and backlinkwatch tool regularly

MarleneL.Haines, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  19. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I use Traffic Travis the most because it covers everything: keyword research, backlink checker, page rank, etc. I also use SEOQuake.

Have a good day!

affilorama, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  20. chandler.bryson

chandler.bryson Member

Best Answers:
    I use SEO power suite, it is a fantastic tool which tell the about backlink, site health, keyword research, PR, and social media presence etc.

chandler.bryson, Feb 1, 2013 IP