1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How To Create A Link From Wiki?

Discussion in 'SEO' started by stevejobs, Jan 21, 2013.

Hi guy
    can anyone tell me how to create a link from wiki like wikihow, wikipedia...ect. give me an example? thanks

stevejobs, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  2. mstechnosoft

mstechnosoft Member

Best Answers:
    As example for wikipedia, you can post an article on your company but it should be unique and with out any duplicate content. Wiki only accept your article if your article find original and unique.

mstechnosoft, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  3. GamingOn

GamingOn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use information you research as a source. :D
    I did this and got backlink from a well ranking page.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phlebotomy

My site http://phlebotomytips.com
    I added something that was good and relevant and it is sticking for the last couple of days. :D And sure to stick there permanent that wiki page is page 1 for keyword phlebotomy so it is good link for my page since it is #1 for exact match 55,000 searches keyword + other keywords. Look at how I did it and follow that advice and you will get good wiki links but they are no follow.

GamingOn, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  4. luxurytents

luxurytents Peon

Best Answers:
    You can also make a video of your site images and just post it on wiki.

Thanks.

luxurytents, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  5. stevejobs

stevejobs Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you i am trying to make sth quality link. hihi

stevejobs, Jan 25, 2013 IP
  6. Hoang Huy Do

Hoang Huy Do Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wiki is open library, you can edit everthing on it but the first reason you should think about is our world and human. You could got backlink from wiki if you have a good and unique content.

Hoang Huy Do, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  7. Sashakta

Sashakta Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Open an Account in Wikipedia

1:-Enter the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page in your internet browser to get to the Main Page of Wikipedia. You can also key in 'Wikipedia' in search engines Google or Yahoo.

2:-Go to the top right corner of the page. Click on 'Create account' and register by providing your username and a unique password. The account gets created immediately and the username you selected will display on top of the page.

3:-Enter the address, www.Wikipedia.org, in your internet browser to go to the Main Page of Wikipedia.

4:-Click on the Sign in/Create Account box at the upper-right corner of the page and sign in using your username and password.

5:-Go to an article and use the 'Edit' tab/box to add a link to another page.

6:-Type the page to be linked in two square brackets. For example, [[Wikitext]] is the text used in Wikipedia. Here, the word 'Wikitext' would be seen as a link.

7:-Use page links in square brackets to link another page in Wikipedia.

Sashakta, Jan 30, 2013 IP