1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Drupal Webform

Discussion in 'Drupal' started by chiller4life, Jan 23, 2013.

i need help with drupal webform basically when someone fills the form it dosent send it to my email can someone help me please asap

thank you

chiller4life, Jan 23, 2013 IP
  2. nmridul

nmridul Member

Best Answers:
    Do you mean the http://drupal.org/project/webform module ? Or are you using the default contact form ?
    The default contact form has Categories. Have you added the categories correctly ?

Its hard to provide any solution without seing the site, but it could also be issue with your email settings on your server that prevents it from sending mail. Check the server logs too.

nmridul, Jan 25, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  3. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    +1 on what nmridul said.

In addition, have you checked Drupal's logs, too? Those might show what's happening. Also, try registering a new account - is an email sent out? (Assuming you've configured Drupal to send an email upon account creation.) If one isn't sent out and you've configured Drupal to send one, then this is a good indicator it's a mail setup issue on your hosting.

ryan_uk, Jan 29, 2013 IP
    ArMouR likes this.
  4. ArMouR

ArMouR Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree with ryan_uk, if you're running Cpanel, make sure the email address that you set as the sender email in Drupal exists in Cpanel else it might be sending the email and going to the SPAM folder of the receiver and therefore not show up in the Inbox. Hope this makes sense.

Good luck! ;)

ArMouR, Jan 30, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.