1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Free Backlink Builder

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by slmgroup, Jan 14, 2013.

1. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    Calm down Michael. I'm afraid you did claim it was your lens.

The bottom line is that while tools such as senuke may have worked well in the past, those days are over, and even if anyone can manage to persuade Google that links generated by software are still 'earned', it's only going to get worse for blackhatters.

I'm not 'shitting' on other people's products, I'm trying to help newbies not waste their time doing something that no longer really works as well as it used to, and probably won't work at all soon.

If you want to promote your senuke tool Areeb (sorry, 'Michael'), just put it in your signature. No one will mind, it's what signatures are for.

Sorry for catching you out, Michael. Like all blackhatters, you seem to think you're smarter than everyone else.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
    PassGoSEO, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  2. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:

You're now recommending people steal other writer's content, and repost it on a Google-owned blog network??? Aside from the theft issue, and the moral issue, do you really think using duplicate content on a Google owned network is a sensible thing to do?

3. michael.maricich

michael.maricich Member

Best Answers:
    Still spouting bullshit and nothing to back it up or add value. I don't think i'm smarter then anyone else all i know is what makes me money and it ain't hopes and wishes. You having called me out on shit all you keep doing is finding little arguments in the hope of getting some feeling of victory giving that you have nothing useful to provide. So if i take time to change my lens so one lil moron can feel satisfied and then go on to ask me to provide my earnings and then prove that's my back account and then prove im a real u.s. citizen and so on and so. Nah would rather go ahead and see if me not doing so will discredit anything i've said and wait for you to finally prove one fucking thing you said period. But i add a sig just for gp.

michael.maricich, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  4. michael.maricich

michael.maricich Member

Best Answers:
    Yep sure did. If they are worried about it then they can rewrite the content or get it from article sites where they are allowed to syndicate content. But giving that im gaming google it will never work anyways.

5. Eugene111

Eugene111 Banned

Best Answers:
    BTW you can use these tools not on your site directly but on a page of a trusted site where you can buy a guestpost for example. The trusted site won't be bannend. I know many people promote pages from PrWeb with their links. Maximum your guest-post will get a filter. Has anybody tried this strategy in a new reality of Google Zoo?

Eugene111, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  6. PassGoSEO

PassGoSEO Member

Best Answers:
    I have no interest in your earnings. $200 a year is neither here nor there. :) All I was interested in was investigating whether it still was possible to make a site rank (for admittedly non-money making keywords) using a tool like senuke. It's actually fairly obvious why the lens is ranking, BTW, and it isn't because of some cruddy blackhat tool favored by newbie wannabee blackhatters.

You can't change the lens because it's not yours, as you've already admitted.

Just be a big man and admit we've caught you out.

So... refresh my memory, because your colorful blackhatter language is making my head whirl. Are you going to prove that the reason this site that you don't own is ranking for a low competition keyword is because you spend $147 a month on senuke???

Or are you just going to continue to recommend that people steal other writer's content and repost it on free blogger sites?

I give up. You can have the last word, because it's obviously so important to you. Good luck with it anyway.

7. michael.maricich

michael.maricich Member

Best Answers:
    thank you for that. But this fool left that argument alone awhile back he just keeps spitty off at the mouth about whether or not i can prove a site that that is uncompetitive and doesn't receive any traffic is mine and he can't provide any value so he looks like a dumass whining prove it prove it! u can't u can't! And i won't because it's fucking funny. Meanwhile he's done nothing to help anyone actually make moke money but people should feel compelled to pay 97 buck to trust a software works because he believes it. Mormons believe that there underpants has the ability to stop the bullet in my .45 please forgive me if i disagree. What i won't do is ask the poor Mormon to prove it :)

8. michael.maricich

michael.maricich Member

Best Answers:
    When did i admit my site was a ranked for a non money making keyword. Low comp means no money. I'm pretty sure it's a buyer keyword. Acne is a high comp non buyers keyword and needs mass traffic for it to convert. Where as best acne solution is a buyer keyword that converts better. The more you talk the more you show you don't even know about pick a money making keyword.

And yea i say for that method you can steal others content. Or they could not steal the content and make there own so they can sleep better at night. As long as they got the fucking point on how to rank the video then they can spin the method to fit what ever reservations they have. But again you find the most pointless thing to argue about and the bs starts all over but i edit it just for you.

9. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well, after some digging,
    https://www.google.com/search?q=lin...243,d.Yms&fp=120d4f84709c5f1&biw=1280&bih=631

it's pretty obvious that "UltraMilk" does use automated ways to get links, from profile pages and others, i.e from http://cloud-standards.org/wiki/index.php?title=User:LeaseFlake905&action=edit

I'm just not really sure that those sources are the ones that responsible for your high rank in some of the long tail keywords, I think that these are just a small piece of a large puzzle, when you have 170 lenses with each having those backlinks and some of these 170 lenses link to each other and as well as link from main PR5 profile page then as a package it makes sense that it ranks high.

wounded1987, Jan 30, 2013 IP
    PassGoSEO likes this.
  10. michael.maricich

michael.maricich Member

Best Answers:
    No the page rank come from squidoos internal linking structure they have gone a long way to please google so you don't have to. go back to the lens and look on the right you will see that the related pages are also "ultramilks". How this works is i..i mean ultramilk uses the tag function to show up on lens where the lenmaster allows it and i.. i'm sorry i mean ultramilk opted to only show his site so i...did it again, ultramilk uses the work of other to gain quick pr. This isn't a secrect erica stone has wrote over and over about using this to rank with lil or no backlinks. Erica is the squidoo queen and you can look her up, buy her books she is amazing.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2013
  11. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yea i see that now, anybody with more than 100 lenses uses this method but it's possible that squiddo makes sure you can't get more then what you give in terms of OBL and IBL in the related section, so if your OBL is more towards your own lenses you will get less IBL from other people, and so on. But it doesn't really matter because even if you keep this enabled and link to other user's lenses you still get bunch of IBL from other users, but the quality of these IBLs can be really low as well. Eventually each of your lenses gets anywhere from 1-10 backlinks from internal squiddo links (each PR1-4) and I think this what makes you rank that well.

wounded1987, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  12. JUJUMedia

JUJUMedia Peon

Best Answers:
    That is probably the best piece of advice I've read in a while. As someone who's fairly new to the world of SEO (but not web dev) it's interesting to read how Google just categorically fucks people out of an existence. Whether their intent is good or not, the damage at times is irreparable and the only escape is to diversify.

also:

That's what I figured, although I don't have the money I do have the know-how and that's exactly what I'm doing.

JUJUMedia, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  13. michael.maricich

michael.maricich Member

Best Answers:
    Not really some times if there are a lot of related lens on keywords you use in the tag field then you can really rack up. Plus if you get people to like your lens and you get repins and such then you rank higher in squidoo and are rewarded with links that have high pr. if you go to squidoo and click on food and cooking then click best of cooking and see that its a pr 5 page. Granted there are 100 links but none of them leak out they all are internal giving them a lil more power and you can get these links no matter how many lens you have, well if you have at least 6. But with out them i would have to take the long way to get that king of pr like if it was a site built from scratch. Now say i wanted to increase pr to a 3 or 4. all i would have to do is make 6 more lens that are related to the subject and yous tags that i might have not used in the first lens and make sure that all six point back the the first. Then get some people on facebook or twitter to like or tweet it and rise in squidoo links. I'm a big fan and user of squidoo and a few other sites and have a great system that i use to bring in a lot of targeted traffic. I been trying to right a ebook on it, So when it's done i will send you a review copy if your interested.

14. michael.maricich

michael.maricich Member

Best Answers:
    Th
    thanks you will have money some day just keep a least 10% of your earnings no matter how small and you will get there.

15. michael.maricich

michael.maricich Member

Best Answers:
    I just want to add a lil background for the people who read this tread. I started online in 2006 a few months after katrina took my home and my business. I didn't have a pot to piss in and had to go live with my dad as i waited for fema to bring me a camper. So while i was out gutting homes and making good money i spent my free time with my dad who ran the new orleans convention center. And if you watched the news during that time you know how that place held up. Anyways my dad had a spare computer he let me use to pass the time and that's when i decided to never play video games again because i was going to build the greatest web site anyone ever seen. Well that never happened in fact the first year was so bad that i spent about 2000 bucks and never made one cent. Siting if my formaldehyde death trap of a home i was ready to give up till someone on my space sent a friend request. This girl was bad son. So like any man i added her just to find out she just wanted to get me to sign up to a dating site. Then a light went off there's got to be a reason people keep doing this so i investigated and reverse engineered the who scam. i then started to take action and do it myself and bam i made my first dollar, literately it was only a dollar you got per free sign up. A month after starting i was up to 50 bucks a day and thrilled to finally be making some money. I took the money and started to sell sex toys via a site i believe was called myfreewebsite. I also took every chance i could to learn more and more on how marketing work i failed more time then i ever succeeded but win i found a winner i scaled it till it made a full time income. Ten full time incomes and 8 years later i'm now free from money problems and trying to help pass my know how and experience to who ever is will to take action and become a success.

16. ushahm

ushahm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i have not tried any linkbuilding software to buildbacklinks to my site i use to build backlinks manually.let's try this tools.:)

ushahm, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  17. whosaroundtown

whosaroundtown Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have never used an automated tool for this. So from reading this are most saying it's not even worth it to try?
    www.whosaroundtown.com

whosaroundtown, Mar 9, 2013 IP
  18. MohammedKaram

MohammedKaram Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with anyone say that free things is NOT GOOD at all.:)

It's hard to build back links by your self because you will Google for high PR websites and blogs, And for that Google will smell your burn fingers from work. Work Hard for long term of revenue.:cool:

MohammedKaram, May 2, 2013 IP
  19. David. tsilosani

David. tsilosani Peon

Best Answers:
    social monkee isnot free

David. tsilosani, May 6, 2013 IP
  20. hostmela

hostmela Well-Known Member

Best Answers: