1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Two Movie Sites For Sale - Some Revenue

Discussion in 'Sites' started by FPForum, Jan 29, 2013.

MoviesWithoutDownloading.com (PR1)
    and
    FullMoviesFree.biz

I've decided to start welcoming some offers on both of my movie sites. I started these back in 2010/2011 and they've just been sitting around for a few months now. Adding new movies to both sites is simple - just create a wordpress post for the movie and set the custom field ID to whatever youtube video ID you shown in the post. Neither website actually hosts or plays any movies, nor do they link to any full movie downloads. I use to have them display torrent links but since there were problems with some movie sites a couple years back I decided to pull all of that off. I've hand written all of the content for each movie on both sites - none of it is copied.

Traffic
    The sites are getting a little traffic from everywhere - Mainly search engines and link exchanges. Traffic stats only show from last September on because thats when I moved these sites to my VPS. Here are some traffic screenshots for each site:
    MoviesWithoutDownloading - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
    FullMoviesFree - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Revenue
    Both sites make all of their money using the MatomyMarket CPA Network. MatomyMarket has an iLivid offer which both sites use on each individual movie page. The offer converts extremely well and I can vouch that MatomyMarket does pay. Here are a couple revenue screenshots: 1 | 2

These websites don't require a ton of maintanence - Just someone who can steadily add new movies to them. I'm open to offers on them individually or together..

BIN for both: $600

FPForum, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  2. twiengep

twiengep Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I bid $150

when auction ends ?

twiengep, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks for your offer twiengep. This isn't an auction just a buy-it-now, although I am welcoming offers for individual or both sites. Thanks again!

FPForum, Jan 30, 2013 IP