1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Stress Vs. Success

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by tkyles1009, Jan 21, 2013.

Do you know what's quickly becoming one of the biggest killers in america and it's not criminals or mass shootings? It happens to be stress. Why are people so stressed? It's normally from a lack of happiness which is caused by a lack of finances. "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" Solution just don't worry about it do the best that you can do to the best of your abilities and it due season everything will fall into place. Remember people aren't becoming sick and/or dying from lack or money they're falling ill to lack of rest and over stress. How do you alleviate stress in your life daily?

tkyles1009, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  2. omcliem

omcliem Member

Best Answers:
    If you can handle the stress, you can enjoy the fruits of success.. Its just like making habit of Playing Fast Bowlers on a bouncy Pitch ..This Ofcourse comes by consistence practice and a self-belief...

omcliem, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  3. CompleteLime

CompleteLime Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hands down the best way to avoid stress is to set aside time daily to DE-STRESS. If I can guarantee to myself that I can take a 15 break every 2 hours to do something I enjoy, I am more likely to feel optimistic and focus on work.

CompleteLime, Jan 21, 2013 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If there is one thing that is not lacking from my life that would be money. Yet I still combat stress. I am a type A perfectionist and am hard on myself and those around me. But I have learned how valuble laughter and humor is and use it in an attempt to keep the stress wolf at the door.
    Interesting topic, am looking forward to reading future posts on this thread.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 21, 2013 IP
    Annea likes this.
  5. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can't stare at the computer for long periods of time, so every hour or so, I make it a point to get up and look at other things: out the window to see what the rest of the household's doing, go out of the room and get coffee.

I also try to exercise everyday. Exercising, taking a 30min walk or jog, can rejuvenate you. It gives some sort of high, at least for me, that helps relieve stress.

My two cents. Have a good day!

affilorama, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  6. tkyles1009

tkyles1009 Member

Best Answers:
    Whoa! You guys have some great ways to keep the stress levels down. The thing is this topic is important just because the web business can be super stressful for a beginner until you find a way to limit it and I know the wonderful replies you all shared is going to help someone who sees this thread.

Kind Regards

tkyles1009, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  7. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    If your not having any levels of stress, your probably not doing enough to get to success. I think everyone goes through some levels.

James Byun, Jan 22, 2013 IP
  8. tkyles1009

tkyles1009 Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed! To whom much is given even more is required

tkyles1009, Jan 26, 2013 IP
  9. seologies

seologies Peon

Best Answers:
    There is such a thing as good stress and bad stress. Good stress is the one that motivates you to do a good job because you want to succeed. Bad stress is the one that that hinders your abilities to actually do anything. Its all about perspective.

seologies, Jan 27, 2013 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.
  10. jipolis7

jipolis7 Active Member

Best Answers:
    We're constantly told to relax and take it easy, but stress may actually help us to focus and succeed in life. When you are under a stressful situation you will be experienced to take responsibility and it will lead you to be successful. That's my point of view. You can check out what it says-

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-s...ures/does-stress-help-us-succeed-2278364.html

One final saying, Excessive worrying is not only potentially unhealthy, it has absolutely no value and purpose.

jipolis7, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  11. Mr victor

Mr victor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    stress means too much energy that has been generated but no where to be used. Daily exercise is very important for any human being on earth

Mr victor, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  12. tkyles1009

tkyles1009 Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed Victor! I just started back doing plyometrics and max interval training myself

tkyles1009, Jan 28, 2013 IP
  13. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    Sex. It might be too straightforward but sex does the stress relieving magic. (Well at least works for me.)

Digital_lover, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  14. kundi

kundi Member

Best Answers:
    I do it by setting up specific challenges in everyday tasks - from work to leisure time. Working on computer can be stressful more, because you don't get instant gratifications - especially with internet marketing and other areas. The results are usually long term.

I help myself with taking time off and going to park to watch trees and listen to birds. I set up challenges like "this week I won't get upset if my seo rankings fall". I program those patterns in my head with autosuggestion - I repeat those sentences in relaxed, calm state, before I fall asleep.

The answer of getting stress out of you is in directing your physical energy towards the right thing at the right moment. It comes with training. If you're under stress, focusing on being under stress can be even more stressful.

Also eating healthy food, being active in sports (basketball, fitness, iceskating will do miracles for me). And meditation helps too.

kundi, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  15. tkyles1009

tkyles1009 Member

Best Answers:
    I agree Kundi. Especially with the exercise part. For me exercise is my escape from the craziness sometimes.

tkyles1009, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  16. tkyles1009

tkyles1009 Member

Best Answers:
    Only if you're married digital lover

tkyles1009, Jan 30, 2013 IP
  17. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:

I say a good 90% of us, really do need this as well including me. lol.

James Byun, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  18. Annea

Annea Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Agreed! I am one year now recovering from a serious stress-triggered illness that physically paralyzed me, had me hospitalized for 4 1/2 months and I can tell you that there is NOTHING worth taking on so much of the bad kind that it makes you sick.

I'm only now starting to be able to work a bit (even though I was told not to) and I'm finding that the "good" motivating stress actually feels good and productive, once I'm done whatever I'm doing. I just have to be careful to avoid as much of the bad as possible.

I'm a slow learner sometimes but this lesson was a hard one I won't soon forget. I urge everyone to find stress relief to stay healthy.

Annea, Jan 31, 2013 IP
  19. onlypmme

onlypmme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Situation management is crucial to well-being. Believe in yourself, what can you do best? Don't mind why he/she so succeeded. Don't be jealous. Perform your self for success. You will feel get rid of stress..

onlypmme, Feb 1, 2013 IP
  20. ChrisRey

ChrisRey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Music can affect the body in many health-promoting ways, which is the basis for a growing field known as music therapy. However, you can use music in your daily life and achieve many stress relief benefits on your own. One of the great benefits of music as a stress reliever is that it can be used while you conduct your regular activities so that it really doesn’t take time away from your busy schedule. Music provides a wonderful backdrop for your life so that you can find increased enjoyment from what you’re doing and also reduce stress from your day

ChrisRey, Feb 1, 2013 IP