1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

After Panda Update What Is Best Activity For Increase Ranking ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jayeshprajapati07, Jan 26, 2013.

1. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do Quality and natural work, and by Social media you can increase your website's traffic.

azharSEO, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  2. alixrao

alixrao Member

Best Answers:
    After panda update you need to more focus on Guest Blogging. This is the way you can get rankings now as Google is more strict now.

Thanks

alixrao, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  3. starcaller

starcaller Banned

Best Answers:
    According to me :-
    1.link your keyword to deirectly to the page where you provide your services.
    2. Get backlinks for all pages . Home page and inner pages.
    3. Update your blog regularly and use long tail keywords.
    4. Post unique articles on high PR article directories.
    5. Share your posts on facebook, twitter, google+ etc.
    6. Try to submit Press release time to time when you have something new
    7. Make some blog comments on theme releated posts.

I hope this will work.Iam getting good results from this work

Regards
    starcaller

starcaller, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  4. thepresence

thepresence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Jay,

Whereas in the real-estate world they say "location, location, location". In the Post-Panda world of SEO, it's "diversity, diversity, diversity".

This means diversity in anchor text (make sure to also use your URL in anchor text), diversity in location of inbound links, diversity in the type of inbound link.

And, social media now factors in much more heavily than in the past.

I use The SEO System which is social media and SEO software that tells you what to do each to achieve online success.

I hope this helps and good luck!

Cheers,
    TP

thepresence, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  5. Farenxdesign

Farenxdesign Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing good information.I thinks nice Blog comments,Forum posting,social bookmarking and SMME is the right job for panda update.

Farenxdesign, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  6. swift551

swift551 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    quality stuff quality contents etc best activity for increase ranking.................

swift551, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  7. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Directory submission is very low on my list of helpful SEO activities.

Jim4767, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  8. ultimat1

ultimat1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Relevant, HIGH PR backlinks. You need to find high PR websites that are related to your keywords and get links from those sites. Social media links work well - I recommend setting up pages on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest & a Youtube channel, providing unique content every day to these pages and having them all link to your website. You will need to build followers as well, but these can be purchased at first to get a good head start.

High PR links can be found or purchased; however if you want super-relevant links then purchasing them is often the best way to go. I use a couple of tools to help find High PR links - FastBlogFinder and Game Changer. There are plenty of others out there, but those are the ones that I use regularly. I can find pretty relevant blog and forum posts that I can reply to with a link, often on PR3-PR4 pages. Buying links can be tricky, but the idea is relevant content and low OBL (out-bound links) to get the most bang for your buck.

You can also buy tools that will help you to find expiring domains with high PR that you can buy and convert to relevant websites and add links back to your site, essentially setting up your own little private blog network. Just be careful here as all of the websites need to be set up on unique C-class IPs with whois guard enabled, with no links your other network sites. That should keep you from getting slapped by Google if you use this method. This method is controversial and many people will tell you that it will get you penalized but I have been using it successfully since before Panda and have never had anything but stellar results. Use your own judgement and stay away from big "private" networks. The safest way to do it is to build your own small network and link only to your sites.

Squidoo, Tumblr & Hubpages have the ability (providing that you make them with quality content) to build PageRank rather quickly, so I highly recommend creating a few pages on these websites as well. You can use other Web 2.0's too to help diversify your link profile. The key is to use quality, original content to build direct links to your website. Using multimedia such as pictures and video in your content is also a good idea these days, and I recommend adding multimedia anywhere possible.

Once you build a good base of links, I recommend building second and third tier links to those links in order to help boost PR a bit and help them to get indexed. Second tier links should be high quality unique content (you can spin slightly but it must be readable to pass the human test). You can use tools for these links such as SENuke XCR, but don't go overboard. These links are still too close to your money site to go fully automatic just yet. I usually link out to authority sites on this tier as well, so it doesn't look like the content was created just to push your own backlinks. I'll usually do three links: 1 to high authority (.edu or .gov), 1 authority (Wikipedia or big brand) and 1 link to a first tier link. This method seems to work much better and has a higher success rate as far as the links sticking for a while.

On third tier links I break out the tools. I usually go with highly spun unique content and blast it out using SENuke, WikiBomber, SB Demon, and Scrapebox, however I NEVER post to websites with a domain PR of less than 1. PR0 links provide no benefit and can actually do you more harm than good in the long run.

Hope that helps!

ultimat1, Jan 29, 2013 IP
    WebTsarina likes this.
  9. ultimat1

Best Answers:
    The only directories worth your time are the big Trust directories such as DMOZ.org, Yahoo Directory and BOTW. There are a few more out there but they can get expensive and time-consuming and probably not worth it in the long run. However, if your targeting a low competition or local keyword, they may give you the boost you need to break onto the first page. But for the most part, I say just follow the strategies I outlined above and you will get results pretty quickly.

10. dimitarang

dimitarang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Unique content and tons of fresh new content,that's it.

dimitarang, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  11. ultimat1

Best Answers:
    Unique content is great but it doesn't help with PageRank. PageRank is directly related to the amount (and quality) of backlinks to your website. While it's true that great content is good link bait, you can't just sit around hoping that enough people will share your content to rank your site on the first page of the Google search results. The simple fact is, a PR5 website with mediocre content will ALWAYS outrank a PR0 site with outstanding content if they are going after the same keyword and using the same on-page optimization.

My goal when I take on a client (after all the on-page optimization, of course) is to increase their PageRank by getting good, relevant high PR links mixed in with a good base of PR1-PR3 links to start. I also look for authority links (authority sites, .edu, .gov sites) and get as many as I can. I also focus on getting social signals (likes, shares, bookmarks, comments) which can really drive rankings as well. That mixed with a good social media presence is usually enough to get to the first page of Google. In the case of a really tough keyword I can usually just increase the number of high PR backlinks to get results.

12. TechLife5280

TechLife5280 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Eliminate duplicate content, poorly created content and anything copied from other websites. Create great content for the visitors and develop new links naturally

TechLife5280, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  13. ddcireland11

ddcireland11 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    many thanks for it .and i am sure i will work on this tips.

ddcireland11, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  14. TheGreggHall

TheGreggHall Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As one who has been marketing online since Steve Case was running AOL out of his garage I have seen just about everything in online marketing from white hat to black hat and everything in between. I've seen many attempts to “game the system” and try to short cut the process by which search engines rate and rank pages online but year in and year out, frequently posted quality SEO content wins without fail.

The days of keyword stuffing are gone where you could just have some outsource writer create poor quality content and use your keyword 20% or more and get ranked highly due to the primitive algorithms in place at that time. One can no longer rely on SEO tricks to overcome poorly written content, the search engines are incredibly more complex now and have the ability to quantify and analyze content much more effectively. One term you rarely hear discussed is Latent Semantic Indexing or LSI, which is the ability of the search engine spiders to recognize that content containing “Tiger Woods” is relevant on a page writing about golf clubs.

It doesn't matter whether you are marketing products online or trying to get your local brick and mortar business found by internet and mobile users in your local area, you MUST realize and understand that you must be a content provider in 2013 and onward in order to be successful online.

Local Search Marketing is another specialized area of SEO that requires expert keyword research and the knowledge of how to properly set up Google Plus and Google Maps and tie them in with social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and others. A knowledgeable SEO Content Marketing Consultant can help you set up a content management system that will help to automate your social networking process to attract and interact with those in your local area.

Because of the importance of high quality well written SEO content in 2013 and beyond there is going to be an increased demand for experienced content writers and especially those who know how to choose proper keywords and localize pages to help local businesses dominate their niches. This is an area that no business can afford to neglect going forward even if you must trim your marketing budget elsewhere, finding a high quality content writer must be a priority.

In addition to high quality written content, social media and localized SEO marketing for brick and mortar businesses, Video Marketing is another segment of online marketing that is expanding dramatically and one that is easier to implement than many think. You don’t have to produce Hollywood quality videos to get your message across and in fact in many cases we've seen self-made videos outperform others simply because it was real and people got that!

In order to compete online today you must integrate properly built sites and optimized pages with high quality well written content and automate as much of your social media networking as possible to interact with your community. If you are a local business you must add Google Plus, Google Maps, Yelp and proper keyword selection for your area to the mix to optimize for your local area.

TheGreggHall, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  15. jackkavin

jackkavin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You will no need to care of Panda or Penguin updates if you personally think that you are doing the things naturally. All of the algorithms designed and developed by Google or other search engines focuses how to search engines users think while they are searching and what results they are expecting.

jackkavin, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  16. Rahat.k

Rahat.k Member

Best Answers:
    guest post is much useful for this

Rahat.k, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  17. mangurock

mangurock Member

Best Answers:
    Take quality backlinks and use unique content for your site.

mangurock, Jan 29, 2013 IP
  18. EdgarDegas

EdgarDegas Peon

Best Answers:
    The best method id the one that has always been around natural back-linking and top quality websites ......, Instead just actually provide the search engines with what they are looking for because ultimately if you don't you will pay and end up exactly where you were

EdgarDegas, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  19. kingsweb

kingsweb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As panda is all about content, creating a great content and submit it in high pr website can increase rank. Also update your website content at regular interval.

kingsweb, Mar 11, 2013 IP
  20. EdgarDegas

EdgarDegas Peon

Best Answers:
    Only thing that's really died off is Google images with update.........,

EdgarDegas, Mar 11, 2013 IP